Process Contractor - 3-month contract
- Hong Kong
About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world.Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyonehas access to quality fashion at every price point.Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman,regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. BananaRepublic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gapinspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly madeessentials.
This simple idea-that we all deserve to belong,and on our own terms-is core to who we are as acompany and how we make decisions.Our teamis made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet.Ready tolearn fast, create with audacityand lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
- Develop detailed action plan and tracking to complete process work
- Facilitate working sessions to drive all process work
- Own mid-level process documentation via process mapping
- Be able to document both L2 and L3 process work
- Coordinate and support users in documenting detailed step by steps process details
- Summarize process changes from current state to future state and hand off materials to cross functional partners
- Partner and align with project team and key partners throughout project
Who you are
- Experience in working under cross functional partnership environment
- Proven capability to communicate and present effectively in adaption to the audience needs.
- Must demonstrate flexibility and be able to act quickly and confidently
- Strong organizational skillset with the ability to work under a fast paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft office applications
Back to top