PLM Instructional Designer (6-month contract)
- Hong Kong
About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world.Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyonehas access to quality fashion at every price point.Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman,regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. BananaRepublic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gapinspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly madeessentials.
This simple idea-that we all deserve to belong,and on our own terms-is core to who we are as acompany and how we make decisions.Our teamis made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet.Ready tolearn fast, create with audacityand lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
reate training materials for Centric 8 PLM (Product Lifecyle Management) System Implementation
- Create engaging materials to educate the audience on the technical and process implementation using a variety of channels (presentations, one-sheeters, eLearning (Brainshark), pre-recorded technical demonstration videos, and/or quizzes) from Process content, Change Impact Assessments and video replays of technical demonstrations
- Work with Change Management team to develop new content and materials
- Execute to our standards for training materials, processes, and intakesequests (use our templates)
- Develop the narrative for content, with a high degree of conceptual creativity and polish
- Meeting with the business to gather information, determine learning objectives and review and iterate on training content
- Types of work to expect
- Creating a PowePoints
- Creating a system demo video and scripts
- Doing voice overs for e-learning modules or system demo videos
Who you are
- Apparel Sourcing or PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) Implementation experience preferred
- Software system implementation experience preferred
- Seek and apply feedback to improve performance; take initiative to develop self & others
- Demonstrated ability to juggle and respond to competing priorities with input from supervisor; able to successfully operate in areas of uncertainty and ambiguity
- Effective communication in both verbal and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage time effectively to drive for results
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we've been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Back to top