Planner - Store Planning
- Lanzhou, China
回望过去，我们取得了许多里程碑，但展望未来，我们将更加闪耀。我们的品牌--Gap、Banana Republic、Old Navy、Athleta、INTERMIX和Hill City--在过去50多年时间中为世界各地的人们和家庭提供了适合各种场合的服装。
About the role
What you'll do
- Cooperate with RE Finance to confirm the storegrowth plan for the buying season and identify the risks
- Define store Tier based on the store capacity, historicalperformance and sales budget
- Review Store Tier with Field Leaders and evaluatetheir feedback
- Adjust store assortment structure to meet Merchant'sproduct strategy
- Download the final Buying Tier to Merchant and IMpartners
- Manage the store Tier and assortment in PETE system
- Complete the pre-season sales deviation calculationand manage the system upload
- Review weekly reports to evaluate store performance
- Alert to IM partners for outstanding stores andadjust store Tier/MS accordingly
- Make proposal for selected stores MKD POS to digestliable inventory
- Manage Store to Store transfers for pop-up stores
- Review and adjust Buying store Tier to meet currentreality, finish system management before NF launch
- Complete the in-season sales deviation calculationand download to IM partners
- Monthly review sales performance for new openingstores
- Work with VM team to get updates on store capacity
- Communicate with field teams regularly
- Responsible for managing the Store Growth Projectsin partnership with Store Ops and other cross functional teams to improvebusiness growth, optimize inventory structure and maximize the margin profit
- Participate the weekly Store Growth meeting anddownload key updates, update pre-season buy plan and inform Merchant the new storecount recap if big change
- Define the Tier and inventory targets for newopening stores with corporation from RE Finance and VM
- Manage reposition/conversion projects with acalendar process in partnership with Finance/Distribution/Store Ops/Logisticsand ensure teams work together in a timely manner and support on timeresponsibilities
- Design the inventory movement plan and propose thecommercial calendar for conversion/closure stores, align with Finance tobalance the GM$ and leftover inventory
- Systemmanagement for allocation and pricing
Who you are
- Stronganalytical skills.
- Possessa working knowledge of financial measurements.
- Demonstratea point of view about store assortment and business opportunities.
- Maintaina cooperative team environment that promotes high performance standards andattainment of goals.
- Strongcommunication skills
- Demonstratestrong listening, verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Creativethinking, proactive attitude, entrepreneur spirit
- Fluentin English and Chinese.
- Bachelor'sDegree or equivalent.
- 3-5years of retail inventory management related experience
- Storeplanning experience is plus
Back to top