About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments - but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands - Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy and Athleta - have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we're more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it's why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It's why we're committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
Gap Inc. Technology is the engine driving innovative retail, e-commerce, and global enterprise technology for Gap Inc.'s five renown brands - Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta and INTERMIX. We're looking for exceptional talent with fresh ideas, cutting-edge skills, and a passion for retail technology. As part of our team, you'll be exposed to hands-on learning opportunities across all facets of the Gap Inc. Technology organization, working on high-profile, big-impact projects alongside the best technologists and leaders in the industry. Ready to get started?
GapTech Information Security is the global information security function for Gap Inc. inclusive of, and across, all Gap Inc. brands.
- The IAM-PKI Engineer is a member of the IAM Security team within GapTech Information Security, and reports to the Senior Manager, IAM.
- In this role, the PKI Engineer will cater to the needs of the business, engage with the product, infra and developer teams, be responsible for implementing certificate management using tools such as Venafi, Comodo, Sectigo, PrimeKey etc and providing technical advisory support across hybrid multi-cloud, on-prem environment, maintaining Gap Inc. Information Security policies, standards, and industry best practices.
- PKI Engineer will follow Gap Inc's security strategy for certificate management, collaborate with other infrastructure, DevOps and application engineers to understand the product, technology and business needs.
Who you are
- Good Communication, collaboration skills & troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of basic IAM concepts is needed
- Experience in secrets management will be advantageous.
- Understanding of Privileged identity management (PIM) will be added advantage
- Hands on experience in managing rootCA, certification policies etc
- Experience in any Programming or scripting language (Java, Python, Ruby, etc.).
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- One of the most competitive paid time off plans in the industry
- Merchandise discount for our brand products at franchise stores and their websites
- Comprehensive health coverage for employees, same-sex partners and their families
- Health and wellness program: free annual health check-ups, fitness center and Employee Assistance Program
- Comprehensive benefits to support the journey of parenthood
- Retirement planning assistance
- See more of the benefits we offer.