Personal Stylist - Bal Harbour
INTERMIX is your destination for the most sought-after styles from an edited selection of coveted designers. We're known for mixing on-trend pieces in unexpected ways while delivering a unique point of view and personal approach to shopping and styling.
We're always looking for talented, creative individuals with a passion for retail for our boutiques and corporate office.
Are you ready to be a part of something transformative?
The role of Intermix Personal Stylist is integral to the growth of the company. The stylist must be a brand ambassador with a passion for going above and beyond to enhance the client experience. This candidate acts as a true stylist and personal shopper and is required to comp and grow their business year over year.
Selling & Client Service
- Able to drive consistent consignment and appointment business
- Ability to organize closets for top clients
- Markets themselves and performs as personal stylist
- Acts as personal shopper within the store
- Achieves minimum 1 million annual in sales
- Comps and grows their business year over year.
- Assist with the execution of floor sets.
- Monitor and maintain visual merchandising standards on a daily basis according to the Visual Standards Manual Operations
- Participate in keeping the selling floor to operational and visual standards - both during the day and at the end of the day
- Adhere to loss prevention guidelines and deter shoplifting by providing excellent customer service
- Follow all procedures in the POS system for ringing up sales
- Passion for Customer Service, Styling and Product
- Able to drive personal business while working as a team
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Consistency in clienteling and follow up
- Strong converter
- Can deliver an outstanding customer experience
- High retention of clients/low lapsed rate
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Employees can apply for tuition reimbursement.
- Family care programs.
- Commuter benefits.
- Pet Discount Program.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteenth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Production Manager, Gap Factory
As Production Manager, Tamika sources all sorts of fabrics and clothing materials in order to help bring the Design and Merchandising Team’s vision to life for Gap Factory.
Back to top