Part-time Customer Service Consultant - Seasonal
Seasonal Customer ServiceConsultant
Together we elevate the everyday, creating products andexperiences that inspire the individual in all of us. We do more than sellclothes. We're a brand with a heart, aculture of family. We value people who lean in, take initiative, and feelempowered. Are you ready for a Bright career move?
Reasons to love working for Gap Inc.
- Generous Employee Discount
- Flexible Schedules
- Opportunity to Transition into RegularEmployment
- Empowerment to Help the Customer
We are seekingpassionate, service-oriented Seasonal Customer Service Consultants to:
- Demonstrateexemplary customer service skills over the phone in every interaction.
- Ensure timely,first-call resolution with customers.
- Act as a customeradvocate by researching and resolving complex concerns by utilizing technicaland department resources.
- Effectivelyde-escalate customer issues using empathy, problem solving and conflictresolution skills.
- Utilize effectivetime management and prioritization skills.
About Gap Inc.
Gap Inc. is a leadingglobal retailer offering clothing, accessories, and personal care products formen, women, and children under the Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, andIntermix brands. Gap Inc. products are available for purchase in more than 90countries worldwide through about 3,300 company-operated stores, over 400franchise stores, and e-commerce sites.
6001 GREENPOINT DRIVE
Skills & Knowledge:
v Ability to work in a fast-paced phone environment with professionalism, courtesy and tact.
v Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
v Computer skills with familiarity using multiple browsers, multiple tabs, window navigation and instant messenger tools.
v Fluency in Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Office tools.
v Bi-lingual skills a plus.
Minimum Education & Experience:
v High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
v Minimum 6 months of customer service experience.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Director Of Merchandising, Gap
As Merchandising Director of Men’s and Women’s fitness, Dan lets customers take the lead on GapFit’s collection. He's involved in many fashioning functions, from detailing design to sampling, swatches, selection and clothing production.
Back to top