P.A.C.E. Global Operations and Engagement Manager, Gap Inc.
Deliver short and long term program implementation to facilitate the growth and impact of the P.A.C.E. program in the Americas and Africa regions, while supporting the implementation needs of Women + Water (India) and the global team's scale needs. The role will be responsible for programmatic communications and marketing, as well as organizational systems development to ensure P.A.C.E. is maximizing its potential to deliver its 1M Women and Girls goal. Substantial engagement is required with key partners and influencers both internally at Gap Inc. (brands and business partners) and externally (partners, global organizations, beneficiaries). External engagement will include ownership of several global partner relationships – from programmatic management, to grant and budget ownership. The role will also need to ensure program efficacy and integrity by developing appropriate systems to improve cross-functional learning, as well as program efficiency; and deliver against budget.
- Learning Agility
- Collaboration & Influencing
- The P.A.C.E. program is focused on its 2020 goal to reach 1M women + girls. The rate of the goal affords new challenges and opportunities for scale, learning and leadership. This role will be engaging with multiple internal and external partners across all our company's sourcing regions, adding significant complexity to the role. New processes and systems must be developed to support rapid expansion and evolution of the program.
- The role will inspire the P.A.C.E team's innovative, fast-moving and team-oriented approach to its work.
- Global Operations and Engagement Manager will represent P.A.C.E. across the Brands and support external leadership narratives through the role's responsibilities to develop and deliver the communications strategy and its implementation, requiring influencing skills and collaboration.
Program development and support
- Support Americas and Africa P.A.C.E. program scale as well as Women + Water program implementation
- Support Gap Inc. vendor expansion approach
- Drive analysis for innovations in program and curriculum evolution
Communications and Marketing
- Develop and deliver communications strategy with Gap Inc. Communications Team, engaging with brands on their marketing needs. Deliver assets with Corp Communications for P.A.C.E. and Women + Water
Grants, budgets and data management
- Manage Cybergrants, Goodera systems
- Work with Monitoring & Evaluation partner for program development and changes/upgrading/evolution
- Actualize monthly updates with Finance Team
- Prepare necessary documentation for BOT
Engagement (Brand, Partner and Program)
- Build 'Communities of Practice'
- Develop University engagement and stakeholder plan and manage Advisory Council
- Five+ years' experience in Program Management, particularly with complex project
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficiency in Excel, Microsoft Office, and PowerPoint; experience with Cybergrants or Goodera is an advantage
- Highly organized and demonstrates the ability to multitask to meet changing priorities.
- Strong ability to deliver in ambiguous environment
- Collaborative, flexible, team-oriented, self-starter who can effectively work on cross-functional teams and find new opportunities to collaborate
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Director Of Merchandising, Gap
As Merchandising Director of Men’s and Women’s fitness, Dan lets customers take the lead on GapFit’s collection. He's involved in many fashioning functions, from detailing design to sampling, swatches, selection and clothing production.
Back to top