Oracle Retail Business Systems Analyst
Our past is full of iconic moments - but our future is going to spark many more. We're looking for the people who'll help make our next decade just as revolutionary as our first five. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, you're the right fit. Come grow with us.
The Oracle Retail - Business Systems Analyst II will be responsible for impact analysis and quality control of the Oracle Retail applications (perpetual inventory, stock ledger, sales audit, store inventory). Our retail footprint comprises of version 14 & 16 of RMS, RPM, ReSA, RIB and SIM. The successful individual will be expected to partner with peers, business stakeholders, software & services provider, and colleagues from other application domains.
• At least 5+ years of IT experience (in Retail domain) as IT Business Analyst, Systems Analyst, Business Consultant and/or Business SME in large scale projects.
• At a minimum of 2-3 years Oracle Retail experience.
• Functional knowledge of Oracle Retail applications - RMS, RPM, ReSA, SIM & RIB (at least three of them); ideally with recent experience of v14+.
• Experience in Oracle Retail integration with other non-Oracle applications (custom built and packages)
• Proficient understanding of Oracle Retail technology stack, application server, tools and architecture.
• Ability to execute queries (using Toad / SQL) to retrieve data and carry out analysis
• Ability to trouble-shoot and resolve issues of low to medium complexity with minimal supervision.
• Familiarity with the Change Management process.
• Completes analysis tasks as part of a team.
• Possess good Oral / Written communication skills
• Test Tools / Test Automation
• Knowledge of Reporting tools like Oracle BI Publisher / OBIEE
• BS/BA Business, Computer Science, Engineering and/or equivalent formal training or experience
• Experienced professional in Retail Business operations
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Employees can apply for tuition reimbursement.
- Family care programs.
- Commuter benefits.
- Pet Discount Program.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteenth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Tamika N.Production Manager, Gap Factory
As Production Manager, Tamika sources all sorts of fabrics and clothing materials in order to help bring the Design and Merchandising Team’s vision to life for Gap Factory.
Back to top