Oracle Retail Business Systems Analyst
About the role
The Oracle Retail - Business Systems Analyst II will be responsible for impact analysis and quality control of the Oracle Retail applications (perpetual inventory, stock ledger, sales audit, store inventory). Our retail footprint comprises of version 14 & 16 of RMS, RPM, ReSA, RIB and SIM. The successful individual will be expected to partner with peers, business stakeholders, software & services provider, and colleagues from other application domains.
• At least 5+ years of IT experience (in Retail domain) as IT Business Analyst, Systems Analyst, Business Consultant and/or Business SME in large scale projects.
• At a minimum of 2-3 years Oracle Retail experience.
• Functional knowledge of Oracle Retail applications - RMS, RPM, ReSA, SIM & RIB (at least three of them); ideally with recent experience of v14+.
• Experience in Oracle Retail integration with other non-Oracle applications (custom built and packages)
• Proficient understanding of Oracle Retail technology stack, application server, tools and architecture.
• Ability to execute queries (using Toad / SQL) to retrieve data and carry out analysis
• Ability to trouble-shoot and resolve issues of low to medium complexity with minimal supervision.
• Familiarity with the Change Management process.
• Completes analysis tasks as part of a team.
• Possess good Oral / Written communication skills
Who you are
• Test Tools / Test Automation
• Knowledge of Reporting tools like Oracle BI Publisher / OBIEE
• BS/BA Business, Computer Science, Engineering and/or equivalent formal training or experience
• Experienced professional in Retail Business operations
Back to top