Oracle Financials Senior Business Systems Analyst
Gap Inc. is changing the future of retail and reimagining how people shop and engage with our brands. Our obsession with delighting customers and our commitment to deliver fully on those experiences is what sets us apart. We are currently looking for a seasoned Senior Business Systems Analyst to join the GapTech team to support our Corporate Controllers Group. HIGH-LEVEL SUMMARY OF THE ROLE The 'Oracle Financial – Senior Business Systems Analyst' will be responsible for design and development of Oracle Financial application stack. Our Financial footprint comprises of GL, AP, PO, AR, PC/PM, FA, iProc, iExpense, iSupplier, Inventory. The role will also support period close process using Hyperion suite of products (HFM, DRM, FDMEE, FCM, ARCS). The successful individual will be expected to lead and coordinate product delivery from start to completion, partner with business stakeholders, software & services provider, and other application support, development, and infrastructure teams to drive successful business value delivery. Responsibilities: Defining business case, solution options, effort estimation and plan the delivery Gather detailed requirements and work with technical team for systems solution options Configure the application to meet the requirements/solution Plan and execute appropriate testing and coordinate user testing Plan for test automation and build automation as applicable Prepare test data and ensure environment readiness with the help of platform team Adopt to Agile methodology Act as the subject matter expert for GL, FA, PC, HFM, DRM, FDMEE, FCM Engage with vendor partner, where applicable, to deliver the product Prepare and maintain training materials for business use Prepare and maintain process flows Liaison with widely distributed & multi-cultural teams Create and maintain strong positive relationships with colleagues across the IT division and adopt/leverage from other application support teams Provide guidance to the team on functional and technical in resolving production incidents within pre-defined SLA's.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or business (CPA is a nice to have) with at least 10+ years of IT experience and at a minimum of 8 years Oracle Financials experience and 5+ years of HFM experience
- Practical expertise and experience in Application Development, Systems design, and Application Support and related IT disciplines in a Financial System context
- Ability to understand complex and custom developed system
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to communicate ideas in both technical & user-friendly language
- Ability to navigate and influence teams, vendors, and external service providers. Proficient skills in listening, learning and interpreting
- Experience with Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Forms/Reports, PL/SQL, UNIX scripting
- Understanding of Oracle Financials, batch processing, and performance optimization
- Experience in Oracle Financial integration with other non-Oracle application
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues of high complexity with minimal supervision
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Director Of Merchandising, Gap
As Merchandising Director of Men’s and Women’s fitness, Dan lets customers take the lead on GapFit’s collection. He's involved in many fashioning functions, from detailing design to sampling, swatches, selection and clothing production.
Back to top