Oracle Business Intelligence Analyst
The Business Intelligence Analyst is responsible forproviding business critical reporting, analytics, data mining/validation andinterim solutions by partnering with Intermix management, planners, merchants,operations, ecommerce and technology teams.
- Develops, produces and distributes ad hoc and standardizedreports and analytics. Reports are published with accuracy and in a timelymanner.
- Clarifies and helps prioritizes requests for enhancements orchanges with the requestor and documents requirements.
- Analyzes master data and ERP programs and processes in orderto drive requirements as well as support improvements with data integrity.
- Gathers requirements, develops and delivers 'interim'solutions—using the Microsoft suite (Excel, Access, VBA, SQL)—that can supportkey merchandising, planning, allocation store operations, CRM, and marketingprocesses.
- Acts as subject matter expert on data integration and flowsbetween key business critical applications and tool set. Coordinate variousowners and vendors to spearhead the troubleshooting and resolution of issuesquickly and efficiently.
1440 BROADWAY 5TH FLOOR
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Information Systems or arelated field preferred.
- Minimum 1 year prior retail experience as a Business/BIAnalyst, preferably in an Apparel Specialty Store environment, with significanthands-on experience using, Oracle OBIEE (Business Intelligence EnterpriseEdition)
- Preferred 1 year of experience as a Business/BI Analyst witha best-of-breed Business Intelligence solution, including requirementsgathering, configuration, testing and delivery to organization.
- Requires high competency with Microsoft Suite; particularlyExcel, Access and Visual Basic.
- Requires basic knowledge of SQL language, i.e. Selects,Inner/Outer Joins, Aggregation, Sub-Queries.
- Preferred exposure to Oracle Retail Insights or equivalenttool.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new skills.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Director Of Merchandising, Gap
As Merchandising Director of Men’s and Women’s fitness, Dan lets customers take the lead on GapFit’s collection. He's involved in many fashioning functions, from detailing design to sampling, swatches, selection and clothing production.
Back to top