Online Inventory Specialist - Temporary Role
About the role
The Inventory Specialist supports Inventory Management by completing tactical execution at the brand/category/item level for both the Online and Retail channels in support of Athleta's financial & inventory merchandise plans.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Business & Finance
What you'll do
- Run, verify, and publish weekly reports for the Inventory Planning & Allocation teams
- Support the Allocation team with the seasonal Sizing and Packing process.
- Assist in setting up and running weekly allocations to support both New Flow and Replenishment.
- Upload and execute pricing into systems and verify accuracy
- Assist the Inventory Planning & Allocation teams with ad-hoc reporting and analytical tasks.
Leadership & Employees
- Build and maintain productive relationships with cross-functional teams.
- Prioritize and set expectations around key deliverables with cross-functional team and peers.
- Provide manager with timely feedback on training needs.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to manage time and prioritize workload to meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- Demonstrates logical analysis and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrates strong listening, written and oral communication skills.
- Able to build and maintain productive relationships.
- Technology proficiency, including the ability or aptitude to learn numerous technical applications.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- College education or equivalent experience required
- 1-2 years work experience in a related industry a plus
Back to top