Online Inventory Specialist - Temporary Role
Since the beginning, we've been inspired by everything women and girls are capable of, whether they're serious athletes or just getting into fitness. We create versatile premium performance apparel designed for a life in motion. Challenge fuels us and we are always reaching for the amazing.
We're looking for people who find inspiration in the same things we do: the limitless potential of women and girls everywhere. If you share our passion for a healthy, active lifestyle, personal growth, innovative product and creating rewarding experiences - join our community. Athleta is a certified B Corp - put simply we put people and planet right up there with profit and we're committed to using business as a force for good.
Alone we are strong, united we thrive. Together, we create the Power of She.
The Inventory Specialist supports Inventory Management by completing tactical execution at the brand/category/item level for both the Online and Retail channels in support of Athleta's financial & inventory merchandise plans.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Business & Finance
- Run, verify, and publish weekly reports for the Inventory Planning & Allocation teams
- Support the Allocation team with the seasonal Sizing and Packing process.
- Assist in setting up and running weekly allocations to support both New Flow and Replenishment.
- Upload and execute pricing into systems and verify accuracy
- Assist the Inventory Planning & Allocation teams with ad-hoc reporting and analytical tasks.
Leadership & Employees
- Build and maintain productive relationships with cross-functional teams.
- Prioritize and set expectations around key deliverables with cross-functional team and peers.
- Provide manager with timely feedback on training needs.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to manage time and prioritize workload to meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- Demonstrates logical analysis and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrates strong listening, written and oral communication skills.
- Able to build and maintain productive relationships.
- Technology proficiency, including the ability or aptitude to learn numerous technical applications.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- College education or equivalent experience required
- 1-2 years work experience in a related industry a plus
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Employees can apply for tuition reimbursement.
- Family care programs.
- Commuter benefits.
- Pet Discount Program.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteenth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Back to top