Mobile Innovation Internship
Gap Inc.Technology is looking for exceptional talent with fresh ideas, cutting-edgeskills, and a passion for technology. We're not your average IT shop, and thisisn't your average internship. In your 10 weeks with Gap Inc. (tentative startdate – June 11, 2018), you'll have a voice in the room, be pushed to takerisks, and play a critical role in innovative projects that are transformingretail technology. Ready to get started?
What's In It for You?
As a GapInc. Intern, you will get to meet our senior executives and leaders intechnology and digital. You will work on individual projects as well as achallenging group project that you will present to senior management at the endof the summer. You will learn that we work hard, but we play hard too. We inviteyou to participate in events, such as a San Francisco Giants game, bowlingnights, ping pong social clubs, happy hours, art galleries, interactivemuseums, and volunteering in the community.
Here's what you will do allsummer!
Join the MobileGrowth & Innovation team at Gap Inc! Working in this team will expose youto the latest customer-facing technologies, such as mobile apps andconversational commerce. Work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and learnabout new technologies that impact the customer experience.
We seek talented employees who cravelearning new skills and aren't afraid to tackle big projects. As an intern, youwill get to work on real projects that will help us grow.
- Learn how to think in terms of the customerperspective in the context of mobile platforms
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data thatwill directionally influence our initiatives
- Work with the central teams and brands
- Assist in making presentations and organize aproject that you will own
Here's what you need to get the work done
- Undergraduate or graduate student with one year or less left to graduate in Marketing, Communications, Business, Management, Non-Profit Management or related degree with a GPA of 3.0 or above
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite Office
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
- Creative and flexible
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Director Of Merchandising, Gap
As Merchandising Director of Men’s and Women’s fitness, Dan lets customers take the lead on GapFit’s collection. He's involved in many fashioning functions, from detailing design to sampling, swatches, selection and clothing production.
Back to top