Merchandise Planner - Inventory Management
- Lanzhou, China
回望过去，我们取得了许多里程碑，但展望未来，我们将更加闪耀。我们的品牌--Gap、Banana Republic、Old Navy、Athleta、INTERMIX和Hill City--在过去50多年时间中为世界各地的人们和家庭提供了适合各种场合的服装。
About the role
GENERAL Develop,execute and communicate strategic merchandise financial plans and strategiesthat support the merchandising, marketing and financial objectives of one ormore departments. Drive financial results that maximize sales, inventory andbottom line profitability. May also beasked to manage activities and career development of one or more of the Merchandise PlanningAnalysts.
Language: Fluency in English is a must, Mandarinpreferred and Shanhaigese/Japanese a plus.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES &RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyzehistorical data and current trends to identify risks and opportunities bydepartment and class.
- Collaboratewith merchandising to develop and communicate a comprehensive strategy thataligns future financial and product opportunities by department and class.
- Createpre-season sales, gm, and inventory plans by department and class that supportproduct strategies.
- Reconciletop-down to bottom-up class plans.
- Supporta collaborative, innovative, and results-oriented environment with peers andcross-functional team.
- Providemanager with timely feedback on personal developmental and training needs.
- Activelyparticipate in new hire training and assist in peer development (P&Dtraining, RMP).
- Recognizeand acknowledge quality performance.
- Developand maintain effective working relationships with members of cross-functionalteam (merchandising, distribution, visual, production, planning, companyplanning).
- Prioritizeand set expectations around key deliverables with cross-functional team andpeers.
- Developcross-divisional relationships to share best practices.
1. Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Flexibleand adaptive to changing priorities
- Ableto organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Demonstratesstrong listening, written and oral communication skills
- Ableto formally present business strategies and action plans
- Facilitywith personal computers, including the ability or aptitude to learn technicalapplications quickly
- Proficientwith Microsoft Excel
- Language:Fluency in English is a must, Mandarin preferred and Shanhaigese/Japanese aplus.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required
- 1-3 years experience as a Planner or equivalent
- 3-5 years of retail buying, planning or related analytical experience
Back to top