Merchandise Coordinator, GOL
- Create and manage a compelling and inspirational site/sort experience, as well as simple and intuitive category navigation based on Buyer/Site Merchant direction
- Review website daily to ensure proper functionality of categories & styles. Daily monitoring of styles that stock to ensure proper site display
- Recommend sort strategies to increase conversion based on business results, omniture findings and competitive landscape
- Reviews the weekly creative - imagery, messaging, and inventory in partnership with the site merchant team.
- Support Buying team's in-season business reaction with changes to categories, style or style/color display, sorts structure/content, etc.
- Create and deliver weekly Big Idea Top 30 reports for Division and distribute to team/management.
- Execute boutique and promotional strategies to ensure a compelling customer experience; responsible for the maintenance of the web/category hierarchy in Pacman, display name input, effective dates, and order placement within the navigation
- Maintain category navigation to align with product assortment and seasonality
- QA website asset and email linking
- Trouble shoot any product issues impacting site presentation
- Attend weekly site meetings such as launch planning, promo strategy, site review with buyer, and creative review in order to execute product and marketing strategies
- Supports photo planning process by submitting photography requests and creating an assortment tracker to align cross functional teams.
- Lead weekly site review meetings with Site Merchant to review live site strategy and preview upcoming publish.
- Support Buying team by running and distributing weekly, monthly and/or seasonal reports. Validate data for accuracy. Attend weekly business review meetings to understand business context.
- Execute and verify promotional and markdown pricing strategies.
- Pro-actively identify and communicate best practices, solutions to tool/system/report issues, etc. to fellow MC team members and Site Merchant team.
- Take initiative to find solutions to get product on site, on time
- Deliver high quality work with attention to detail that ensures a compelling customer site experience
- Systems and tools acumen: the ability to quickly develop tool and system proficiency
- Strong computer skills, in depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Demonstrate the organizational ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Eye for product and color organization that reflects the GAP aesthetic
- Strong communication skills
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with global and cross functional business partners
- Provide manager with timely feedback on personal developmental and training goals
- Effective time management skills
- Desire to learn basic financial metrics and measurements
- Ability to identify obstacles, determine cause & recommend solutions to keep the business/work flow moving forward
- The ability to understand the competitive landscape, Gap customer, and translate customer needs via the site experience
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Theresa engineers innovative tech solutions with a small agile development team. Specifically, they work to bring mobile applications to the hands of Gap’s store associates.
Back to top