Marketing Technologist - Digital Performance & Growth
About the role
The Digital Performance & Growth team works with the central and brand business teams to deliver and foster successful usage of commercial retail technology with a focus on helping to discover breakthrough business impact. Our goal is to continuously improve the commerce platforms through accelerated adoption of off-the-shelf tools and services, along with the support required to enable continued growth.
We are seeking an Marketing technologist to work across the organization with both central teams and brand partners execute cutting edge personalization experiences that will grow business in our brands. This person needs to quickly understand the business objective, build project plans, and own execution and delivery. Additionally, this role will assist in informing brands of emerging personalization capabilities and be responsible for communicating progress updates.
What you'll do
- Influencing direction of strategic initiatives under the Digital Performance & Growth charter
- Driving usage of commercially available ecommerce tools and technologies
- Optimizing and scaling successful personalization technologies, continually driving next best value add
- Identifying and modeling process within new concepts
- Business user training and guidance for personalization technologies, including facilitation of regularly scheduled check-ins
- Assist in coordinating project activities with cross-functional business partners including Strategy, Creative/UX, Product Management, Web Development, GapTech, among others
- Assist in providing technical direction and requirements to Web Developers for A/B tests and other projects
- Subject Matter Expert in Personalization
- Control business logic in marketing technology UIs, both rule management and audience creation
Who you are
- Interest in retail IT with strong analytical and critical thinking focus
- Understanding of the modern commerce technology stack: testing, personalization
- Strong written and verbal communication with understanding of the dynamics of large organizational politics. Technical writing skills a plus.
- Ability to manage scope
- Segmentation and Campaign management experience
Back to top