Marketing Studio Manager - Old Navy
Old Navy makes current American fashion essentials accessible to every family. From day one, Old Navy was a revolution. We were something the world had never seen - fabulous, affordable fashion. We didn't take ourselves too seriously, and we broke the industry's rules. We said fashion didn't have to be just for rich people - it could be for everyone. We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. Today, customers can shop for their must-have fashion essentials online as well as in one of our 1,000+ stores located globally. When you work at Old Navy, you're choosing a different path (and a pretty awesome one at that). We believe that style and quality should be accessible to everyone and we work hard to make that possible. Truth is, in fashion, it's easy to be exclusive. It takes a lot more creativity, guts and drive to be inclusive. What we believe in today is exactly what we believed in when we started: we're on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Sound good to you? Old Navy – a brand for everyone, a place for you. The Old Navy Omni Marketing Creative Team serves as leaderof Old Navy's brand voice and creative expression. Through partnering cross-functionally, thisteam develops seasonal brand stories, big ideas and innovative marketing programsto inspire customers and capture Old Navy's brand buzz. Job Summary: TheStudio Manager role supports all coordination of creative department workflow schedules, assigns and adjusts resources to maximize creative team capacityand deliver marketing assets. This rolewill also have responsibility for maintaining creative tools and training newteam members on all systems. Essential Duties & Responsibilities: Trafficking, Scheduling andCoordination Manage project flow within Old Navy Omni Creativeteam. Liaison to Brand's Operations, Marketing and Photodepartments. Responsible for scheduling workflow, delegatingprojects to design staff, setting priorities and meeting deadlines. Effectively communicates schedules with thecreative group, giving all team members the tools they need to manage theirtime. Communicates changes to production and marketingteams. Attend Marketing's calendar meetings and followthrough with Creative team changes. Responsible for contracting freelancers duringpeak deadline periods. Plays key support role in coordinating meetingmaterials and presentation preparation for Creative and cross-functionalmeetings. Partners with Senior Studio Manager andProduction/Operations team members to assess team capacity and all workload reporting. Actively schedules cross-functional meetings,working sessions and follow-ups to guide all creative asset/materialdevelopment. Organization Relationships Constant contact with Production team, Brandmanagers, Planners and freelancers. Contact on a project basis with cross-brand andcross-functional teams.
- Strong coordination, organizational and timemanagement skills.
- In-depth understanding of web design process,web production tools, and the time and resources required to produce assets.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projectsunder tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship buildingskills.
- Ability to organize cross-functional teams.
- Must have excellent written, verbal andcommunication skills.
- Strong proficiency in Excel
- Fluent in customer experience best practicesacross desktop and mobile ecommerce
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, illustrator,etc
- Expert knowledge of latest web technologies andplatform issues.
- HTML coding experience helpful.
- Thrives in a highly dynamic, fast paced workenvironment
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 4-5 years experience in interactive productiontrafficking or studio/project management.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Theresa engineers innovative tech solutions with a small agile development team. Specifically, they work to bring mobile applications to the hands of Gap’s store associates.
Back to top