Marketing Studio Manager
Old Navy makes current American fashion essentials accessible to every family. From day one, Old Navy was a revolution. We were something the world had never seen - fabulous, affordable fashion. We didn't take ourselves too seriously, and we broke the industry's rules. We said fashion didn't have to be just for rich people - it could be for everyone. We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. Today, customers can shop for their must-have fashion essentials online as well as in one of our 1,000+ stores located globally. When you work at Old Navy, you're choosing a different path (and a pretty awesome one at that). We believe that style and quality should be accessible to everyone and we work hard to make that possible. Truth is, in fashion, it's easy to be exclusive. It takes a lot more creativity, guts and drive to be inclusive. What we believe in today is exactly what we believed in when we started: we're on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Sound good to you? Old Navy – a brand for everyone, a place for you. The Old Navy Omni Marketing Creative Team serves as leader of Old Navy's brand voice and creative expression. Through partnering cross-functionally, this team develops seasonal brand stories, big ideas and innovative marketing programs to inspire customers and capture Old Navy's brand buzz. Job Summary: The Studio Manager role supports all coordination of creative department workflow schedules, assigns and adjusts resources to maximize creative team capacity and deliver marketing assets. This role will also have responsibility for maintaining creative tools and training new team members on all systems. Essential Duties & Responsibilities: Trafficking, Scheduling and Coordination Manage project flow within Old Navy Omni Creative team. Liaison to Brand's Operations, Marketing and Photo departments. Responsible for scheduling workflow, delegating projects to design staff, setting priorities and meeting deadlines. Effectively communicates schedules with the creative group, giving all team members the tools they need to manage their time. Communicates changes to production and marketing teams. Attend Marketing's calendar meetings and follow through with Creative team changes. Responsible for contracting freelancers during peak deadline periods. Plays key support role in coordinating meeting materials and presentation preparation for Creative and cross-functional meetings. Partners with Senior Studio Manager and Production/Operations team members to assess team capacity and all workload reporting. Actively schedules cross-functional meetings, working sessions and follow-ups to guide all creative asset/material development. Organization Relationships Constant contact with Production team, Brand managers, Planners and freelancers. Contact on a project basis with cross-brand and cross-functional teams.
- Strong coordination, organizational and time management skills.
- In-depth understanding of web design process, web production tools, and the time and resources required to produce assets.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Ability to organize cross-functional teams.
- Must have excellent written, verbal and communication skills.
- Strong proficiency in Excel
- Fluent in customer experience best practices across desktop and mobile ecommerce
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, illustrator,etc
- Expert knowledge of latest web technologies and platform issues.
- HTML coding experience helpful.
- Thrives in a highly dynamic, fast paced work environment
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 4-5 years experience in interactive production trafficking or studio/project management.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Director Of Merchandising, Gap
As Merchandising Director of Men’s and Women’s fitness, Dan lets customers take the lead on GapFit’s collection. He's involved in many fashioning functions, from detailing design to sampling, swatches, selection and clothing production.
Back to top