Marketing Project Manager
INTERMIX is seeking a highly cross-functional, detail-obsessed Marketing Project Manager to create and implement efficient processes for e-commerce and printed asset creation, from pre- to post-production, serving as a crucial hub between a variety of cross-functional teams. This role reports to the Senior Director of Brand Marketing and provides invaluable support to the creative, visual, e-commerce merchandising, and digital marketing departments.
- Iterate on and maintain process for production of all daily emails, site assets, and external collateral: Flow from pre-production to shoot, retouching, design, review, revisions, and distribution/deploy
- Serve as key liaison between creative production, graphic design, editorial, email, paid/affiliate, and PR & events team to get all necessary assets created
- Manage Project Management Coordinator, overseeing process for daily creative briefs, calendar updates, and scheduling of creative meetings and asset reviews
- Prioritize asset requests across the entire marketing organization, including printed signage, internal and external digital assets, event invitations, printed direct mailers, etc.
- Create work queue and deadline prioritization for graphic design and editorial teams
- Manage annual and quarterly budget for lookbook/campaign shoots
- Serve as key point of contact for print and fabrication vendors
1440 BROADWAY 5TH FLOOR
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably with a concentration in marketing, business administration, or communications
- 5-7 years' experience as a Project Manager or similar experience at an e-commerce website, digital agency or online company
- Project management certification or equitable experience
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Ability to build relationships and communicate effectively with cross-functional team members
- Ability to multi-task and be successful in an extremely fast-paced work environment
- Familiarity with JIRA is a plus
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Director Of Merchandising, Gap
As Merchandising Director of Men’s and Women’s fitness, Dan lets customers take the lead on GapFit’s collection. He's involved in many fashioning functions, from detailing design to sampling, swatches, selection and clothing production.
Back to top