Marketing - Production Coordinator
In 1969, Don and Doris Fisher opened the first Gap store on Ocean Avenue in San Francisco. They wanted to make it easier to find a great pair of jeans, and they did. Their denim and records store was a hit, and today we're the world's most iconic American brand.
We're represented in more than 1400 stores in over 40 countries, and online. Our unique aesthetic is optimistic cool, elevated American style. We believe in staying true to our heritage while creating what's next.
Don and Doris Fisher always wanted to "do more than sell clothes," and today we're leaders in employee volunteering and social impact.
If you're full of ideas, if you want to work with phenomenal people, and if you think we should leave the world better than we found it, we'd love to meet you.
This position will be responsible for supporting Production Managers in producing and ensuring on-time deliveries of In-store and Windows marketing collateral for North America Gap Brands. This position will also support the Production Director in the planning and management of project budgets and monthly forecasts with Finance. The Production Coordinator must have excellent written/verbal communication and operational skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Support Production Mangers with effective management of programs: Production, scheduling, RFQ and budget management, proper and timely delivery of marketing projects
• Create and maintain Project Distribution Lists for projects in the Gap Store Distro system: CrossCap.
• Ensure Specialty and Factory store database is current.
• Manage and resolve Direct Store Communications via the Gap store portal: Marketing Connect.
• Maintain weekly budget status and track accruals / actual for forecast meetings.
• Track budget and actuals for all marketing projects, ship dates, spend categorization, freight spend and maintain an error free document.
• Partner with budget owners / print producers / finance to assist with spend target allocation & forecast figures by sub-brand, by function, by project.
• Attend weekly cross-functional meetings as required
• Develop collaborative partnerships with Creative, Studio, Project Management, Marketing and Finance.
• Manage the marketing materials delivery for new store openings
1) Knowledge, skills & abilities:
• Strong Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook). Especially Excel.
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work within a team environment
• Print production experience preferred
2) Minimum educational level/Experience:
• BA/BS degree in Marketing Operations / Print production or related field required
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Employees can apply for tuition reimbursement.
- Family care programs.
- Commuter benefits.
- Pet Discount Program.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteenth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Director Of Merchandising, Gap
As Merchandising Director of Men’s and Women’s fitness, Dan lets customers take the lead on GapFit’s collection. He's involved in many fashioning functions, from detailing design to sampling, swatches, selection and clothing production.
Back to top