Marketing Manager, Omni Promotions
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you're choosing a different path. From day one, we've been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. Today, customers can find fabulous fashion at affordable prices online and in one of our 1,000+ stores globally. Old Navy celebrates a workplace that's just as diverse as our customers. Fun, fashion, family and value are at the heart of everything we do. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we're family.
Old Navy – a brand for everyone a place for you. Job Description:
- Manage development of omni promotional strategy grounded in historical learnings, financial data and business goals with a skewed focus on driving online business. Responsible for driving traffic and revenue to all channels via promotional tactics.
- Partner w/ Dir. Omni Seasonal Planning & Company Planning to identify financial business needs & priorities, develop value cadence and messaging strategies with an omni-lens.
- Develop & kick off seasonal promotional events strategy brief to respective marketing vehicle leads to effectively communicate business needs and value cadence, ensure ties back to surrounding commercial plan & product stories.
- Lead holistic strategy & optimization for Old Navy bounceback program (Super Cash) with omni-lens and ensure best practices are being followed to help drive program engagement & growth.
- Lead in-season management of promo plan engagements in reaction to current business trends, drive contingency planning to enable in-season flexibility for changing business conditions.
- Ensure offers are cohesive/effective with surrounding events, identify messaging priorities.
- Lead cross-brand relationship in relation to promo initiatives, partnering with brand leads on event cadence, ensuring we're comping & effectively communicating offers (e.g. Inc-wide promotions)
- Partner closely with online marketing team to ensure business needs are met through clear and effective messaging in all marketing vehicles, keen eye on offer accuracy.
- Attend cross-channel creative reviews to ensure overarching strategies are met with goal-based mindset.
- Inspire constant innovation, optimization and evolution of promo constructs and executions in partnership with Finance, embodying a 'test-and-learn' mindset.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of industry best-practices, trends, new insights and behavior shifts, manage ongoing competitive analysis
- Act as subject-matter expert on online-specific offers and business needs
- Assist in developing ad hoc promotional analysis, seasonal hindsights and key learnings.
- Ensure end-to-end process milestone meetings have clear objectives, outcomes, attendance & accountability.
- Drive Canadian promotional cadence and alignment.
550 TERRY FRANCOIS BLVD.
- Background in promotional strategy.
- Politically savvy with track record of navigating multiple levels of an organization.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment, deal with ambiguity, and prioritize multiple projects.
- History of creating effective cross-functional partnerships and working through multiple levels of an organization.
- Exceptional problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Director Of Merchandising, Gap
As Merchandising Director of Men’s and Women’s fitness, Dan lets customers take the lead on GapFit’s collection. He's involved in many fashioning functions, from detailing design to sampling, swatches, selection and clothing production.
Back to top