Marketing Manager - Email & Promotions, Banana Republic Online
The Marketing Manager of Email and Promotions will play a critical role in the development and execution of North America promotions that meet business objectives and deliver a cross channel seamless customer experience. Strong communication and analytical skills as well as relationship building are key for ensuring success in this role. This person will report to the Director of Online Marketing.
Key Job Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for driving traffic and revenue for bananarepublic.com through promotional emails and site marketing.
- Assist in managing promotional changes on an ongoing basis to drive the business and customer needs
- Ensure email campaigns are evolving and consistently optimized for mobile and emerging technologies.
- Lead ad hoc analytics for site & email and seasonal hindsights
- Create inspiring and strategic marketing briefs that balance the needs of the customer with overall brand business objectives
- Identify and innovate around opportunities to maximize US and CA online business growth with digital marketing team including utilizing search, affiliate and re-targeting vehicles
- Managing digital assets with web production during seasonal campaign launches & key promotional time periods
- Manage online experience for cross channel programs, such as Season Sale & Friends and Family campaigns
- Oversee set up of US & CA online related promotion codes and email campaigns
- Own promotional email cadence and customer experience. Negotiates with business partners (email & site marketing teams, CRM, Exact Target & stores) to manage requests for email support
- Effectively collaborate across several functions including, but not limited to, creative, production, CRM, site marketing, email vendor.
- Maintain deep understanding of email technologies and trends to react to new insights and behavior shifts
- Must have a passion for innovative thinking & business acumen to balance driving email traffic with revenue & profitability for the business
- Team player with strong intrapersonal skills to foster relationships with multiple cross-functional teams.
- Must have a deep understanding of how to use marketing to drive a business, how to prepare for and react to change and how to provide leadership with information and recommendations needed to make smart, fast decisions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills especially the ability to glean insights and tell a story from data.
- Ability to manage and measure work effectively and efficiently.
- Politically savvy with track record of navigating multiple levels of an organization.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Theresa engineers innovative tech solutions with a small agile development team. Specifically, they work to bring mobile applications to the hands of Gap’s store associates.
Back to top