Marketing Manager, Content Analytics and Site Marketing - Old Navy
Old Navy makes current American fashion essentials accessible to every family. From day one, Old Navy was a revolution. We were something the world had never seen - fabulous, affordable fashion. We didn't take ourselves too seriously, and we broke the industry's rules. We said fashion didn't have to be just for rich people - it could be for everyone. We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. Today, customers can shop for their must-have fashion essentials online as well as in one of our 1,000+ stores located globally.
When you work at Old Navy, you're choosing a different path (and a pretty awesome one at that). We believe that style and quality should be accessible to everyone and we work hard to make that possible. Truth is, in fashion, it's easy to be exclusive. It takes a lot more creativity, guts and drive to be inclusive. What we believe in today is exactly what we believed in when we started: we're on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Sound good to you?
Old Navy – a brand for everyone, a place for you.
The Marketing Manager, Content Analytics and Site Marketing is part of the Old Navy Marketing team.
The Marketing Manager will be the expert in understanding who is visiting oldnavy.com and how we can most effectively communicate with our customers while they're visiting our site.
The Manager will support the Sr. Manager and Content marketing teams in the development of the pre-season site marketing calendar. They'll be responsible for identifying site personalization and optimization opportunities to drive engagement and conversion. The Manager will be responsible for performing site marketing analyses to inform in-season business decisions and pre-season content and commercial planning.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
Analytics and Reporting
- Compile analyses for all website marketing content across devices on a weekly, monthly and as-needed basis
- Deliver campaign based analyses to Commercial Planning, Content Marketing and Creative teams to drive continuous improvement in commercial plan and e-comm content
- Provide story type - based analyses to inform pre-season site architecture, story type templates and campaign execution
- Support Sr. Manager with monthly site and email hind-sighting to drive optimization across channels and inform pre-season commercial planning
- Be an expert in using data to drive customer behavior on site and improving our email contact strategies
- Partner with internal groups (Advanced Analytics, Big Data, GapTech, Production) to optimize our reporting dashboards and drive improvements in our personalization and contact strategies
- Support Sr. Manager in development of pre-season site marketing calendar wireframe
- Identify opportunities for site content personalization based on customer data and offers, including recognizing synergies in contact strategy across site and email.
- Manage site marketing calendar in-season, including strategy and personalization updates driven by evolving business needs
- Use performance and customer data to drive innovations in site architecture and troubleshoot performance issues
- Design test strategies to measure efficacy of existing and new site marketing initiatives
- Partner with internal groups (Production, Content Marketing) to test, launch and optimize new marketing technologies / third party vendors on oldnavy.com
550 TERRY FRANCOIS BLVD.
- Digital analytics and site marketing experience required.
- Must possess understanding of segmentation and/or personalization strategies
- Comfortable performing complex analyses to generate data driven insights and recommendations
- Proactive approach to data exploration and opportunity identification
- Ability to distill complex data analyses into digestible, actionable ideas
- Politically savvy with track record of navigating multiple levels of an organization.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment, deal with ambiguity, and prioritize multiple projects
- History of creating effective cross-functional partnerships and working through multiple levels of an organization
- Exceptional problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Theresa engineers innovative tech solutions with a small agile development team. Specifically, they work to bring mobile applications to the hands of Gap’s store associates.
Back to top