Manager Visual Merchandising, GapKids
The Brand Visual Manager creates compelling seasonal in-store merchandise presentations for a division within Gap Brand. Establishes productive relationships with key cross-functional business partners to drive brand elevation and business objectives.
Create compelling seasonal in-store merchandise presentation through product placement and displays.
- Participate in pre-season meetings to strategize key investments for seasonal store sets.
- Document presentation sets, oversee photographing merchandise presentations, and generate all written communication necessary to create the Visual Presentation Books for stores.
- Lead department projects as needed, including new store openings, store work-through's, field training, and corporate special events.
55 THOMAS STREET
- 5+ years in-store visual and/or corporate visual experience preferred.
- Strong sense of fashion and styling with the ability to incorporate relevant trends into visual merchandising presentations.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and follow-through.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Work well in team environment.
- Self-motivated with ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Basic computer skills in MS Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint) and advanced computer skills in creative tools (InDesign, Illustrator, PhotoShop) a plus.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Director Of Merchandising, Gap
As Merchandising Director of Men’s and Women’s fitness, Dan lets customers take the lead on GapFit’s collection. He's involved in many fashioning functions, from detailing design to sampling, swatches, selection and clothing production.
Back to top