Manager, Talent Acquisition Operations (HQ Temp)
Our past is full of iconic moments - but our future is going to spark many more. We're looking for the people who'll help make our next decade just as revolutionary as our first five. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, you're the right fit. Come grow with us.
As the Manager of Talent Acquisition Operations, you're part of the Talent Strategy, Operations & Technology team. You play a leadership role in the management of enterprise talent acquisition projects, programs and technology. You'll collaborate with peers and cross functional partners in Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Analytics, and GapTech.
- Project Management - Lead and manage medium and large scale projects that support Talent Acquisition priorities and key technology initiatives. This includes project strategy and planning, business requirements gathering and design, stakeholder management, leading cross functional teams, implementation, ongoing support and change management planning and execution.
- Program Management - Manage ongoing talent acquisition programs to increase adoption and ensure program meets the needs of the business and supports overall goals and objectives. Partner with strategy owner, manage ongoing process and adoption, optimize program to meet desired outcomes, and develop and manage roadmap to support future change.
- Recruiting Process - Manage key talent acquisition operational processes to ensure optimal efficiency for global audience across brands, functions and markets. Drive continual process improvements to simplify, adapt to an ever changing and fast paced environment, and document solutions for support far reaching institutionalized knowledge.
- Recruiting Analytics - Generate dashboards/reports and trend information for the broader talent acquisition organization. Analyze data and provide recommendations based on findings. Use data and metrics to find opportunities to improve our recruiting processes. Share insights broadly to help inform business decisions.
- Stakeholder Management-Connect and develop relationships with Talent Acquisition leaders and subject matter experts. Stay connected to brand, function and market changes to goals and priorities to help inform changes to how you support the organization. Demonstrate strength in curiosity and drive for continuous improvement across all projects, programs and technology you manage.
- Verbal and Written Communication - Clearly conveys information through verbal and written communication to individuals or groups that engages the audience to help them understand and retain the message.
- Technical Fluency - Possesses strong technical skills and aptitude in select talent acquisition systems and computer applications (e.g., ATS, CRM, HRMS equivalent, MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and web usage.
- Data Analysis - Experience and interest in data analysis, reporting and auditing processes.
- Adaptability - Maintains effectiveness with major changes in work tasks, structures, processes and culture.
- Managing Competing Priorities - Effectively manages one's time and resources to ensure multiple priorities are balanced and managed successfully.
- Building Partnerships - Identifies opportunities and proactively collaborative and build strategic partnerships with various departments to help achieve business goals.
- Negotiation - Explores alternatives and positions to reach outcomes that gain support and acceptance.
- Decision Making - Uses information to identify key issues and relationships that are integral in achieving goals. Commits to action in accomplishing those set goals.
- Business Acumen - Possess strong understanding of how company and functional strategies impact the organization and uses this knowledge to better inform decision making.
- Planning and Organizing - Establishes courses of action for self and others to ensure that work is completed efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Attention to Detail - Sets high standards of performance for self in monitoring all facets of a task or project
Minimum educational level:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience managing and using talent acquisition technology solutions (e.g., Applicant Tracking System(s)).
- Project management skills with demonstrated ability to support large, and to establish and achieve aggressive project objectives.
- Experience successfully supporting cross brand or cross function business initiatives.
- Excellent collaboration skills.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills with the demonstrated ability to communicate in business terms.
- Highly flexible, self-directed, and adapts well to a rapidly changing environment.
- Experience creating and implementing training programs.
- Experience in process development and execution.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Employees can apply for tuition reimbursement.
- Family care programs.
- Commuter benefits.
- Pet Discount Program.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteenth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Back to top