Manager, Seasonal Campaigns and Product Stories, Marketing - Old Navy
Old Navy makes current American fashion essentials accessible to every family. From day one, Old Navy was a revolution. We were something the world had never seen - fabulous, affordable fashion. We didn't take ourselves too seriously, and we broke the industry's rules. We said fashion didn't have to be just for rich people - it could be for everyone. We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. Today, customers can shop for their must-have fashion essentials online as well as in one of our 1,000+ stores located globally.
When you work at Old Navy, you're choosing a different path (and a pretty awesome one at that). We believe that style and quality should be accessible to everyone and we work hard to make that possible. Truth is, in fashion, it's easy to be exclusive. It takes a lot more creativity, guts and drive to be inclusive. What we believe in today is exactly what we believed in when we started: we're on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Sound good to you?
Old Navy – a brand for everyone, a place for you.
Job Summary: The Seasonal Campaign Manager will help drive the seasonal briefing process, development of seasonal product stories, and creative planning and integration for the Old Navy brand. The lead will help develop seasonal and campaign level creative briefs, incorporating insights around both fashion and pop culture with business priorities, and deep product detail. He/she will also help coordinate efforts across both internal teams and agency partners throughout the campaign development and execution process to ensure the campaign is being executed across vehicles for maximum impact. The Seasonal Campaign Manager will assist in seasonal marketing planning and drive new and innovating thinking across all marketing vehicles. The Seasonal Campaign Manager is part of the Omni Seasonal Planning team.
- Responsible for understanding the target customer and partnering with the strategy team to gather consumer and fashion/trend insights that become the foundation to campaign briefs, and inspiration for creative teams & brand managers.
- Assists Director of Omni Seasonal Planning with development of seasonal concept briefs.
- Leads development of briefs by gathering insights to land a clear product/campaign proposition with supporting reasons to believe, clear objectives, target overviews, suggested communications strategies, and creative considerations.
- Leads seasonal product storytelling process, working closely with merch/design partners to identify brand stories that ladder up to larger business objectives, ensuring alignment and integration across all marketing channels
- Works closely with vehicle leads to align upfront on pool of product stories for the brand
- Leads development of Seasonal Engagement Roadmaps & Hindsights by creating templates, developing overarching strategy/learnings slides, and gathering brand manager plans/reports for presentation to leadership.
- Helps to drive concept development with the creative teams (internal and external), and brand management teams by inspiring and coordinating teams.
- Leads focused brainstorming sessions, providing unique, world-based insight and ideas.
- Helps to drive campaign and idea integration, serving as the seasonal planning partner to all vehicle leads across store and online marketing teams.
- Works to insure all campaigns are on brand and on brief from concept to final execution.
- Assists creative team with development of Seasonal Creative Roadmap by providing inspiration, and strategic guidance, as well as helping with presentation creation.
- Assists in development of measurement plans and studies, while also assisting brand managers with campaign hindsights and analysis.
550 TERRY FRANCOIS BLVD.
- Strategic planning background, with experience in researching and drawing insights from consumer behaviors, pop culture, fashion, competitive, and business data to develop consumer facing propositions.
- Innate curiosity and aptitude to learn about marketing, brands, advertising, communications, culture, people
- Proven ability to lead and inspire creative teams, desire to be part of a creative environment, and excited about the creative process.
- Understands consumer communications vehicles and the core strategies that drive their success.
- Driven to investigate consumer behavior to drive communications & media strategies.
- Strong written and oral presentation skills (e.g., can make clear, persuasive arguments for the relevance and applicability of their insights)
- Demonstrates Gap Inc. behaviors and values.
- Contagious in your enthusiasm to lead others and inspire great innovative work.
- A great collaborator, bringing together cross-functional teams.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Min. 5 years with brand strategy / communications planning experience. Media strategy experience a plus.
- A lover of all things fashion!
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Theresa engineers innovative tech solutions with a small agile development team. Specifically, they work to bring mobile applications to the hands of Gap’s store associates.
Back to top