Manager - Omni Inventory Strategy - Canada
- San Francisco, CA
About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you're choosing a different path. From day one, we've been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we're family.
About the role
The Omni Inventory Strategy Manager is responsible for identifying opportunities for each market and channel that translates to results, owns and manages multiple projects or larger initiatives, and recommends broader, longer term strategies for the team.
What you'll do
- Oversees the rollups of all market/channel pre-season and in-season milestones including; Weekly Business Review, Weekly Promotions and Markdowns, Open to Buy, Executive Monthly Forecast, SAM, and Investment Review meetings.
- Provides high-level direction to teams for key pre-season and in-season milestones and assesses market and channel rollups post team planning.
- Partners with Company Planning to align on financial sales and inventory targets for pre-season SAM, Investment Reviews, and Reconciliation.
- Partners closely with US Merchandise Planning Analytics, Inventory Strategy, and IT to rollout, train, and implement company supported tools and best practices for Canada market to simplify the way teams work.
- Manages Canada team calendar and partners with the Canada leadership team on in-season and pre-season timelines.
- Acts as a Subject Matter Expert, and committee member representing Canada for all PETE initiatives.
- 5+ years relevant work experience with 2 years of supervisory experience, preferable in Allocation, Planning, Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, and Retail Field
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience with high proficiency in retail math
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- See more of the benefits we offer.
Back to top