Manager of FP&A
INTERMIX is your destination for the most sought-after styles from an edited selection of coveted designers. We're known for mixing on-trend pieces in unexpected ways while delivering a unique point of view and personal approach to shopping and styling.
We're always looking for talented, creative individuals with a passion for retail for our boutiques and corporate office.
Are you ready to be a part of something transformative?
This position is part the INTERMIX Finance Team and leads the financial budgeting and forecasting process. The FP&A Manager is primarily responsible for the forecasting process through coordination/communication of deliverables, close partnership with brands/functions and consolidation of financial projections.
The position report to the CFO of INTERMIX and will work with business partners throughout the organization.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead the monthly INTERMIX forecasting process through coordination/communication of deliverables, close partnership with brands/functions and consolidation of financial projections.
- Identify key drivers/business trends in brand/function performance and proactively communicate them to senior management.
- Lead the 'Full Financials' allocation process of corporate expenses for budget forecast and close.
- Provide financial/business support to CFO.
- Develop presentations for the Leadership Team and Finance Leadership Team.
- Continuously streamline processes to ensure efficient workflow.
- Engage in regular dialogue with divisional and functional counterparts to understand potential issues or conflicting priorities.
- Prepare ad hoc analysis and presentations as required; present work to all levels of management.
- BA in Finance, Accounting or related field.
- Five years of experience in forecasting, financial analysis or related field.
- Ability to create strong partnerships and influence at all levels of the organization.
- Team player with positive attitude and collaborative work style.
- Ability to drive results in a fast paced environment.
- Outstanding communication skills (both written and oral) and executive presence.
- MBA and/or CPA a plus.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Employees can apply for tuition reimbursement.
- Family care programs.
- Commuter benefits.
- Pet Discount Program.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteenth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Director Of Merchandising, Gap
As Merchandising Director of Men’s and Women’s fitness, Dan lets customers take the lead on GapFit’s collection. He's involved in many fashioning functions, from detailing design to sampling, swatches, selection and clothing production.
Back to top