Manager, Lean Manufacturing, Manufacturing Excellence
- Shanghai, China
我们旗下的品牌在世界上的重要鸿沟之间架设桥梁。Old Navy让时尚触手可及，确保每个人都能获得价廉物美的时尚单品。Athleta致力于释放每一位女性的潜能，不论身材、年龄或种族。Banana Republic相信可持续的奢华体验属于每个人。Gap更是启发了全世界，让所有人通过认真制作的现代服饰必备品展现其独特个性。
About the role
- Support the Director of Engineering in executing the Lean, Manufacturing Excellence strategy.
- This position is responsible for developing and implementing overall operational strategies including process, equipment, manufacturing improvements, maximizing productivity throughput.
Collaborates with the Regional PQA Directors to ensure exchange of best practices and to maximize overall factory efficiencies leading to consistent high-quality standards.
Introduce and implement efficiency and continuous improvement goals at factory level with vendor and PQA involvement.
Instruct and implement Manufacturing Excellence Standards of Kaizen, Kanban and 5S tools to global vendor base and supporting PQA teams
- Report on & provide metrics to regional quality teams to demonstrate
current factory quality & efficiency performance vs targets
- Provide input on factory
hour-over-hour improvements, planned efficiency to targets, line defect rate and bottle necks
. Introduce visual management applications that improvement quality defect rates and build efficiency
- Monthly / Quarterly Quality calibration with regional PQA and factory teams
Who you are
- BS Degree minimum with a focus in Industrial Engineering or Business with min 5 years of relevant experience
- Training and/or Certification with Six Sigma, SPC, 5-S, or TMC
- Project Management, Facilitation or other quality/process improvement processes a plus
- Thorough understanding and application of lean principles including Kaizen, 5s, and Kanban.
- Team player; must be able to establish teams and manage projects.
- Hands-on, in-depth knowledge of lean and continuous improvement methodologies. Capable of leading and implementing the practical application of the full range of lean methods on the plant floor. Must have implemented lean practices in several different plants or operating environments.
- Experience in working effectively with multiple levels of management and represented work groups
Back to top