Manager - Java with Stibo
- Hyderabad, India
About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments - but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands - Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy and Athleta - have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we're more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it's why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It's why we're committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
- 8+ years of software development experience preferably with high volume E-Commerce or online Retail services.
- Expertise in implementing Stibo STEP PIM solutions with hands on design, development and configuration experience
- Proficient with Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Kafka, Microservices and exposure to standard API based design and API gateways.
- Experience with running workloads on Public Clouds such as AWS, Azure or GCP, with experience with container-based technologies like Docker and Cloud Foundry.
- Prior experience working with Continuous Integration and deployment in a DevOps oriented product development environment with familiarity with Jenkins, Splunk, New Relic and Pager Duty.
- Well versed with system and technical design principles, performant coding practices ensuring security requirements are not compromised for functionality and/or performance
- Demonstrated ability to simplify a complex solution into discrete components to parallelize development efforts reducing the overall time to market
- Experience with laying out a go-live plan at the conceptual stage, analyzing the pros and cons of multiple options.
B.Tech / MCA Preferable
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- One of the most competitive paid time off plans in the industry
- Merchandise discount for our brand products at franchise stores and their websites
- Comprehensive health coverage for employees, same-sex partners and their families
- Health and wellness program: free annual health check-ups, fitness center and Employee Assistance Program
- Comprehensive benefits to support the journey of parenthood
- Retirement planning assistance
- See more of the benefits we offer.
Back to top