Manager, Global Merchandise Planning Analytics, Men's, Gap Brand
The Manager of Merchandise Analytics is responsible for partnering with the Global IM leads for developing an assortment framework that meets our global business needs. The Manager is also responsible for global analysis, monthly forecasting, processes and reporting that help drive the business forward and that help support product and financial decisions for the cross functional teams.
Manager, Analytics oversees one or more divisions with the below responsibilities:
- Partnering with Global IM lead on development of assortment framework (cc targets, flow, season codes, inventory productivity, tiering and GBB) for given divisions and departments
- Partnering with Global IM and Regional IM leads on monthly forecasting, receipt management and tracking of OTB
- Drive both Global and Regional analysis to develop product and inventory strategies
- Identify regional/channel specific needs and/or business trends
- Partners with Global Merchants on divisional level attributes and manages creation of attribute reporting and analytics
- Consistently analyze our product tiering to maximize margin across all our Regions
- Manages reporting on AUC and IMU deliverables
- Support Analytics & Tools Director and Global Planning Divisional Senior Directors in providing deep analytics to support business decisions
- Support Global Planning in providing analysis & summaries for any special projects or milestone deliverables, primarily of brand scope.
- Assist in the development and implementation of strategic initiatives that support overall company and brand objectives.
- Actively work with cross functional teams to fully understand any business requirements and then translate into process, self-sustaining reports and/or tools.
- Play an active role (point person/expert) in all the new and ongoing development and maintenance of Gap Global reporting, tools, and analytics.
- Work with team to develop appropriate level of documentations to train end users on new reports and tools.
55 THOMAS STREET
- Minimum 5 to 6 years inventory management and/or analytics experience
- Four year college degree or equivalent required
- Ability to travel internationally
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Theresa engineers innovative tech solutions with a small agile development team. Specifically, they work to bring mobile applications to the hands of Gap’s store associates.
Back to top