Manager - FP&A - Loyalty and Credit/Gift Card
About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments - but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands - Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City - have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we're more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it's why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It's why we're committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
Be at the forefront of Loyalty & Credit/Gift Card Finance across all of Gap Inc's brands. This role will lead the traditional budget, forecast and close responsibilities as well as strategic analysis across the credit card and gift card businesses. Be at the forefront of driving recommendations for various marketing initiatives and proactively identifying opportunities with our business partners. The role will directly report to the Director of Loyalty & Credit/Gift Card Finance and will actively work with multi-functional partners across marketing and strategy as well with our external banking partner.
What you'll do
- Partner closely with business partners on the monthly forecast and economic goals, identifying critical financial drivers, risks and opportunities
- Drive annual budget submissions, framing up risks and opportunities and presenting them to senior management
- Lead month end close functions and ensure processes are in compliance with Gap Inc accounting policies and generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with Brand, Corporate Finance teams, Corporate Shared Service Center, and business partners
- Lead strategic financial analysis of program strategies and ad hoc decision support needs and of the Director of Finance, VP of Finance, and SVP of Loyalty & Credit/Gift Card
- Partner with marketing and Brand Finance teams in analyzing the effectiveness of key marketing initiatives and campaigns that support the credit card and gift card businesses
- Lead decision support by comparing performance of marketing events over time to synthesize themes and best practices to inform the Loyalty & Credit/Gift Card Team, and Brand Marketing/Finance teams in future action planning
- Coordinate with Marketing and other business partners to ensure Brand performance metrics reflect the potential impact of all planned marketing events/activities
- Lead development and update of financial recaps and communicate to relevant parts of the company to support credit/gift card activities and marketing spend
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting preferred; CPA a plus; MBA a plus
- 5-8 years of financial and business analysis. Forecast and budgeting experience preferred
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills, including ability to formulate business strategy and proactively drive results
- Able to transform quantitative analysis into actionable recommendations and communicate them in a compelling way
- Ability to manage multiple projects and adapt work style/processes in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships on a cross-functional team and influence others through financial analysis with proven ability to interact with various levels of management
- Strong technical aptitude, including ability and desire to learn company systems and tools. Essbase experience a plus
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- See more of the benefits we offer.
For eligible employees
Back to top