Manager, Corporate Inventory Planning, Gap Inc.
The Manager of Corporate Inventory Planning & Flash Reporting is a high visibility role responsible for leading the Corporate FP&A team accountable for both corporate inventory planning as well as sales & margin management reporting. This unique position will work with Brands and corporate areas to oversee the inventory management approval process (Line of Credit). This position also plays an important role in analyzing business trends and proactively communicating them to senior management.
• Manage the corporate inventory management approval process (Line of Credit), working closely with business partners within the brands as well as the Gap Inc. CFO to understand business dynamics and approve inventory commitments
• Provide analytical support and insight into the daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual business performance on sales, margin, inventory, traffic, and conversion across all brands, channels and geographies
• Work with Logistics and CSSC on financial inventory forecasting, including all balance sheet related items as well as in transit forecasting
• Support the Investor Relations process of guiding to Inventory for Gap Inc.
• Oversee the production of timely executive flash reporting, enabling leadership to understand sales, comp, and margin trends as they develop
• Lead consolidation of sales comp component and inventory forecasts from all brands and channels. Analyze submissions to understand key trends and influence business decisions
• Provide ad hoc reporting on sales, margin and inventory for Board of Directors, CEO, CFO and Board of Directors
• Recognize areas to improve the effectiveness of our financial planning and forecasting activities and strive to streamline processes and improve tools
• Develop and maintain cross-divisional relationships with key business partners to maximize team's effectiveness
• Strong executive presence; proven ability to interpret data and clearly communicate complex ideas
• Ability to function in a fast paced environment with evolving business needs
• Strong quantitative and/or financial background; exceptional analytical skills; working knowledge of financial statements
• Strong organizational, project and time management skills
• Ability to motivate and lead a team of finance professionals
• Proven ability to develop strong partnerships and influence at all levels of the organization
• Bachelor degree in Finance, Economics, or related field; MBA or CPA is a plus
• 5+ years of experience
Back to top