Manager, Affiliate Marketing, Digital Customer Marketing
We're looking for a brilliant Affiliate Manager to help grow and optimize our Affiliate marketing program. This team member will partner with our Affiliate team to advance the program for Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic and Athleta across all markets, and business units. We're always seeking new opportunities to profitably expand this channel of our marketing program and determine smart ways to innovate in the channel. The Manager will be responsible for campaign management and deployment, partnering with our brands to ensure alignment with business goals, budget management and strategic planning.
The mission of the Digital Customer Marketing team is to drive the best customer experience at one of the largest specialty apparel retailers in the world through innovation and a customer-first mindset. As a team, we value collegiality, results, kindness and curiosity. We're excited to grow our team with the addition of this role.
This role will be based in our San Francisco headquarters.
- There is significant complexity in this role, as the Affiliate Manager will manage the program for multiple brands across multiple markets in an ever-evolving landscape
- Leads and inspires the Affiliate team to be customer-focused, innovative and fast-moving
- Adjusts and evolves the program to reflect shifts in the ever-changing Affiliate marketing landscape
- Develop and execute affiliate marketing plans; define key objectives, quarterly strategies, budgets, timing and tactics that drive sales growth
- Manage relationships with affiliate agency and key publishers to identify media partnership opportunities
- Communicate DCM business needs and goals to affiliate agencies, and strategic publisher partners
- Ensure best rates for media placements and commission-based programs to deliver strong returns
- Continually evaluate and test potential sources of high quality traffic and demand
- Manage the creative process that supports brand promotions and seasonal creative updates, including reviewing creative and providing feedback, and approving all creative placements deliver an on-brand experience
- Manage and oversee reporting, identifying areas of opportunity and communicating key wins
- Manage process for tracking Affiliate programs within our reporting tools
- Responsible for budgeting, including monthly and quarterly forecast and close and ensuring programs are pacing correctly for each assigned brand
- 5+ years direct response digital marketing, preferably at a multi-brand organization, agency, or vendor.
- Experience managing large affiliate marketing programs, preferably with Commission Junction
- Comfortable with digital marketing analytics and reporting tools, particularly Omniture
- Ability to distill information from weekly reporting into an action plan
- Strong negotiation and communication skills with a talent for persuading business partners and publishers
- Works effectively in cross-functional teams including agencies, creative, production, digital marketing, legal, and finance
- Rock solid analytical abilities and quantitative skills
- Self-starter with outstanding abilities for prioritization
- Excellent Excel and Powerpoint skills required
- Ability to deal manage change with a passion for innovation and creative problem solving
- Excitement to work in a fun, fast-paced entrepreneurial atmosphere
- Retail experience preferred
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Director Of Merchandising, Gap
As Merchandising Director of Men’s and Women’s fitness, Dan lets customers take the lead on GapFit’s collection. He's involved in many fashioning functions, from detailing design to sampling, swatches, selection and clothing production.
Back to top