- Job Functions
- Able to perform basic mechanical repairs on equipment associated with warehouse distribution.
- Department Safety — responsible for following all safety guidelines. With a strong emphasis on Lock-out Tag-out and Fall protection.
- Obtain and maintain a PIV (powered industrial vehicle) license to operate all PIV equipment associated with your assigned location within 90 days of employment.
- On Target performance of all tasks listed and other duties as assigned.
- Responsibilities and Evaluation Criteria
- Basic mechanical abilities. Perform basic mechanical repairs.
- Basic electrical skills — to include use of a multi-meter and able to change receptacles, switches and lighting ballast.
- General maintenance to include painting, plumbing and facility upkeep.
- Ability to perform basic PM's on all associated equipment — including identification of damaged or defective equipment and repair in a timely manner.
- Ability to detect safety hazards and plan/organize safe solutions.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Provide feed back as needed.
- Maintain expected level of cleanliness in all assigned work areas.
2225 SOUTH 75TH AVE
1) Knowledge, skills & abilities:
- Must have a mechanical aptitude and willingness to learn.
2) Minimum educational level:
- High School and Technical School preferred.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Director Of Merchandising, Gap
As Merchandising Director of Men’s and Women’s fitness, Dan lets customers take the lead on GapFit’s collection. He's involved in many fashioning functions, from detailing design to sampling, swatches, selection and clothing production.
Back to top