LP Service Support - Gap - Kensignton
GENERAL SUMMARY: The Loss Prevention Service Support's primary responsibilities are to promote a safe shopping experience for customers by providing a visible presence and meet and greet service at the Store Entrance Exit. They will work closely with Store Leaders and Loss Prevention team including LP Champions to help drive a low risk culture and Store Shrink reduction efforts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Support Shrink Reduction Efforts, Operational Compliance and a Safe Store Environment
- Provide customer service at the customer entrance/exit through courteous and professional interaction with Gap Customers
- Assist store LP and Store Leadership team in execution of company issued crowd control practices during high traffic events and key business hours
- Assist store leaders in proper handling and resolution of escalated customer incidents
- Maintain daily Physical Security of store
- Test EAS system daily and respond to Alarm Activations as required
- Work closely with the LP Team to ensure that all employees are following policies and procedures
- Support Loss Prevention Advisor by Observing and acting as witness for shop theft incidents and processing of shoplifters
- Conduct Employee Coat, Bag, Backpack, and Purse inspections.
- Assist LP and Store Leadership teams in educating store employees on proper emergency preparedness and execution.
- Assist store in properly securing the building during daily opening/closing procedures
ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIPS: This is an entry-level loss prevention position within the store level operations. This position communicates primarily to the store management team with dotted line report to Loss Prevention team. Additional training and direction on loss prevention programs will be delivered by Loss Prevention team.Unit SU3
1) Knowledge, skills & abilities:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Must be able to communicate with all levels of staff and management
2) Minimum educational level:
- GCSE's preferred
3) Minimum experience:
- Basic understanding of retail or security
- Retail Loss Prevention and/or Customer service is preferred but not required
4) Physical Requirements:
- Ability to work Evenings and weekends appropriately to retail business needs
- Must be able to stand / walk sales floor
- Reliability e.g. Regular time and attendance is an essential function of the job
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Theresa engineers innovative tech solutions with a small agile development team. Specifically, they work to bring mobile applications to the hands of Gap’s store associates.
Back to top