Loss Prevention Service Representative - Chestnut St - PA
About the role
Old Navy makes current American fashion essentials accessible to every family. From day one, Old Navy was a revolution. We were something the world had never seen - fabulous, affordable fashion. We didn't take ourselves too seriously, and we broke the industry's rules. We said fashion didn't have to be just for rich people - it could be for everyone. We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. Today, customers can shop for their must-have fashion essentials online as well as in one of our 1,000+ stores located globally.
When you work at Old Navy, you're choosing a different path (and a pretty awesome one at that). We believe that style and quality should be accessible to everyone and we work hard to make that possible. Truth is, in fashion, it's easy to be exclusive. It takes a lot more creativity, guts and drive to be inclusive. What we believe in today is exactly what we believed in when we started: we're on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Sound good to you?
Old Navy - a brand for everyone, a place for you.
The Loss Prevention Representative's main responsibility is the safety of all store associates and customers, assisting store personnel with any safety issues. LPSR provides a visual presence at the entrance of store through courteous and professional interaction with customers. LPSR works closely with LPS and Leadership team to increase awareness and ensure all aspects of LP Awareness Program are being followed.
What you'll do
- The safety of all store associates and customers is top priority.
- Promote Loss Prevention Awareness/REAL Prevention to sales staff. Encourage use of the COBC Hotline.
- Assist store management in ensuring physical security of location.
- Prevention of losses through teamwork and communication with the staff.
- Abide by all company policies as well as any other standards communicated by management.
- Provide a visual presence at the entrance/exit through courteous and professional interaction with customers.
- Assists in making apprehensions with certified LP Agents when asked for assistance
This position reports to LP Supervisor. Working relationships with; Store Leadership Team, Sales Staff, LPS, DLPM/RLPM.
Who you are
Required knowledge, skills & abilities:
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to communicate with all levels of staff and management.
- Ability to evaluate circumstances and make timely decisions.
Minimum Educational Level:
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- 1-2 year's retail experience preferred. State Certification preferred where applicable.
- Must be able to stand and walk sales floor for scheduled shift.
- Must be able to lift and carry 20 pounds.
Back to top