Loss Prevention Manager-Northern California District
Responsible for communicating and implementing Loss Prevention strategies and creating a localized strategy within assigned location. Responsible for hiring, training, developing and supervising of 5-15 Loss Prevention agents. Responsible for investigations, operations, training and Loss Prevention budgets within assigned location. Manage vendors, physical security and contract guards within location.
Contribute to shortage reduction / Investigations - 55%
- Develop schedules, and assignments for LP Agents/Supervisors.
- Assist with the implementation of the target store/ shortage reduction program.
- Work with store personnel to identify inventory shortage opportunities and recommend solutions.
- Identify employee theft and assist with internal investigations at the direction of DLPM and RLPM.
- Ensure compliance with company apprehension guidelines.
- Conducts investigations and interviews for inventory, cash loss, and breach of company policies and procedures.
- Proactively monitor controls to identify employee theft.
- Assist with internal investigations as directed by supervisor.
- Review incident reports to ensure compliance to loss prevention standards.
Training and Development - 30%
- Responsible for recruiting hiring and training of Loss Prevention personnel.
- Responsible for developing and administering Individual Development Objectives, quarterly check-ins, and annual reviews for 5-15 Loss Prevention agents.
- Coordinate and participate in storewide management meetings focused on Loss Prevention training and awareness.
- Participate in loss prevention training for the on boarding process of new hires.
Operations / Safety - 15%
- Manage loss prevention staffing budget.
- Work with store management on ensuring operational compliance.
- Work with store management on completing operational audits, and ensure that store physical security standards are maintained.
- Work with management to ensure safe environment.
- Train and Audit compliance to store safety standards (Code Adam, emergency procedures, alarm testing, etc.)
- Supervise 5-15 Loss Prevention Agents (or Supervisors) in assigned store/market.
- Communicate daily activities to the District Loss Prevention Manager/Regional Loss Prevention Manager and the GM/Management team.
- Interfaces with Field /Corporate business partners (i.e. Human Resources, Legal, Operations and Employee Relations).
3229-33 LAKESHORE AVE
- Excellent communication, written and verbal.
- Excellent delegation and follow-up skills.
- Loss Prevention investigation and interviewing skills preferred.
- Excellent time management skills.
- General operating knowledge of retail CCTV systems.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 2-3 years or retail Loss Prevention experience.
- State certification required, where applicable.
- 1-2 years supervisory experience.
- Must be able to stand/walk sales floor for 8 hours at a time.
- Must be able to lift and carry 20lbs.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Theresa engineers innovative tech solutions with a small agile development team. Specifically, they work to bring mobile applications to the hands of Gap’s store associates.
Back to top