Line Cook - MB, Gap Inc.
As one of the world's largest specialty retailers, our past is full of iconic moments. But we're most passionate about the future, and the people who will help make our next decade just as groundbreaking as the last five. That's where you come in.
Our cafe team is seeking an experienced Line Cook to provide support to a group of professionals passionate about making great food. If you love working in an energizing environment and are enthusiastic, organized and a true standout colleague willing to assist in a variety of tasks, this is the place for you!
- You will assist the team with food production, ensuring consistent quality on all prepared food by prepping for recipes as provided
- Produces food for breakfast, lunch and catered events
- Follows production sheets, portioning and merchandising details as instructed by sous chef
- Meet production deadlines and sets up misen place for station
- Tastes all food prepared for station to ensure flavor, freshness and quality
- You are quick to provide courteous and efficient service daily
- Continually seeks opportunities to improve the customer experience
- Maintains kitchen equipment in prep areas and in station
- You are consistent in maintaining a clean and organized prep and station area
- Follow proper rotation and storage of goods
- Follows safety and sanitation procedures for compliance with all guidelines from OSHA, Department of Public Health and Risk Management
550 TERRY FRANCOIS BLVD.
- Interpersonal communication, organizational skills and a clean professional appearance
- Excellent multi tasking skills, showing a sense of urgency at all times
- You love serving people and it shows in your excellent customer service skills
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. and stand a minimum of 6 hours a day
- High school diploma
- Culinary Training preferred with a minimum two years line cook experience
- ServSafe certification
- You have the knowledge of how to handle kitchen equipment and tools safely
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, employment/non-employment status or disability status.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Director Of Merchandising, Gap
As Merchandising Director of Men’s and Women’s fitness, Dan lets customers take the lead on GapFit’s collection. He's involved in many fashioning functions, from detailing design to sampling, swatches, selection and clothing production.
Back to top