Lead for Rention Marketing - Weddington Way
Based in San Francisco, CA, Weddington Way offers millennials a new way to shop for weddings, featuring an exclusive collection of fresh + modern bridesmaid dresses. Weddington Way designs and manufactures their own dresses - meaning no middle-men, no markups, and styles crafted with detail and intention that you can't find anywhere else. Weddington Way pioneered a community-centric shopping experience that lets friends shop together online in a virtual showroom. With its technology-first approach, Weddington Way is a breath of fresh air in the wedding planning process.
In 2016, Weddington Way was acquired by Gap Inc. and continues to run as an autonomous brand under the leadership of founder Ilana Stern, who reports to Sebastian DiGrande, executive vice president, strategy and chief customer officer for Gap Inc.
For more information, please visit http://www.weddingtonway.com.
Weddington Way's team + culture:
Our employees are our most valuable asset. We respect and listen to each other. We prioritize celebration and community. We believe in work/life balance, but we like when you bring your life to work. Seriously, we love meeting your dogs, cats, babies, husbands, girlfriends, moms, etc.
Our team is made up of dynamic, intelligent, best in class individuals. Our employees come from a variety of backgrounds and industries, and bring with them a unique perspective, which we are excited to listen to. We believe that our brand is the only as good as the people behind it, and that we are stronger as team than as individuals. We believe in collaboration. We are equal parts hard work and heart.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a customer-obsessed marketer to drive customer retention that leads to significant growth for Weddington Way through increased customer happiness and engagement. You will own the customer lifecycle strategy and execution and channels will include email, sms and more and will define and then track the KPIs for this lifecycle strategy. You will have a proven track record of driving results and being able to balance strategy with data and tactical execution. In addition, you will be at the frontier of how we think about building one consistent and seamless brand experience for our customers no matter the touchpoint (online, offline in our shops, etc.).
- Develop a high-performance customer lifecycle strategy across multiple channels including but not limited to email and sms
- Test hypotheses on how email, sms and other nurturing channels/touchpoints can be used to drive user behavior and translate the learnings from those tests into ongoing campaigns and strategies
- Provide daily hands-on execution of nurturing programs (email marketing, sms, etc.) including setup, maintenance, and review of recurring and triggered email campaigns
- Build and manage an email/nurture calendar inclusive of all sophisticated nurture programs and campaigns for customers and prospects in all stages in the funnel
- Partner and collaborate cross-functionally with marketing, design, business operations, and merchandising to align on initiatives and success metrics -
- Analyze email campaign performance, summarize key insights, and offer recommendations. Implement and advise on email features and capabilities including targeting, personalization, database segmentation, APIs, and email templates
- Manage and develop email testing. Continually optimize, analyze, A/B test, and make recommendations on improving email performance to include the following core metrics: open rate, CTR, engagement, and conversion
- Experience with email marketing automation, sms marketing automation, lead nurture, online
- A/B testing and conversion optimization, and project management
- Extraordinary organizational skills and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Experience working cross-functionally
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices and industry best practices
- Proficient with tools like Google Analytics, Marketo
- Experience in ecommerce preferred
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Director Of Merchandising, Gap
As Merchandising Director of Men’s and Women’s fitness, Dan lets customers take the lead on GapFit’s collection. He's involved in many fashioning functions, from detailing design to sampling, swatches, selection and clothing production.
Back to top