Lead for Acquisition Marketing/Digital Marketing - Weddington Way
Based in San Francisco, CA, Weddington Way offers millennials a new way to shop for weddings, featuring an exclusive collection of fresh + modern bridesmaid dresses. Weddington Way designs and manufactures their own dresses - meaning no middle-men, no markups, and styles crafted with detail and intention that you can't find anywhere else. Weddington Way pioneered a community-centric shopping experience that lets friends shop together online in a virtual showroom. With its technology-first approach, Weddington Way is a breath of fresh air in the wedding planning process.
In 2016, Weddington Way was acquired by Gap Inc. and continues to run as an autonomous brand under the leadership of founder Ilana Stern, who reports to Sebastian DiGrande, executive vice president, strategy and chief customer officer for Gap Inc.
For more information, please visit http://www.weddingtonway.com.
Weddington Way's team + culture:
Our employees are our most valuable asset. We respect and listen to each other. We prioritize celebration and community. We believe in work/life balance, but we like when you bring your life to work. Seriously, we love meeting your dogs, cats, babies, husbands, girlfriends, moms, etc.
Our team is made up of dynamic, intelligent, best in class individuals. Our employees come from a variety of backgrounds and industries, and bring with them a unique perspective, which we are excited to listen to. We believe that our brand is the only as good as the people behind it, and that we are stronger as team than as individuals. We believe in collaboration. We are equal parts hard work and heart.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a customer-obsessed marketer to drive customer acquisition that leads to significant growth for Weddington Way. You will own the upper part of the marketing funnel to utilizing paid and organic channels with expertise in SEO, paid search, display/digital media. You will have a proven track record of driving results and being able to balance strategy with data and tactical execution.
- Create, execute, and scale marketing campaigns that build brand awareness and help us reach our customer acquisition tie to revenue goals
- Use data and insights to continuously A/B test and optimize targeting, segmentation, messaging, and creative
- Proactively explore new acquisition channels and scale these channels in efficient and sustainable manner
- Create and monitor marketing performance tracking system and report out weekly how these channels are tracking against goals as well as build bottoms up plan against budget and goals
- Accountable for managing performance marketing budget spend and ensuring it is optimized across channels
- Guide and manage external agency to ensure we are meeting goals
- Work with Gap Inc. on opportunities to drive awareness and acquisition as well as taking advantage of resources for piloting programs and emerging technologies, tracking and tools
- 5 years of experience in digital marketing ideally in user acquisition role
- Previous experience at scaling at a startup is a strong plus
- Ability to balance quantitative analysis with creative thinking and trade-offs to make decisions to meet the business goals
- Exceptional analytical skills and experience working in a metrics-driven organization
- Experience in web analytics and AB testing
- Equally comfortable at big picture thinking and hands-on execution. Experience and interest in driving both strategic planning as well as operations.
- Strong Excel skills; experience with SQL a plus
- Resourceful and positive can-do attitude
- Strong communications skills, with experience managing external partner relationships
- Bachelor's degree required
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Director Of Merchandising, Gap
As Merchandising Director of Men’s and Women’s fitness, Dan lets customers take the lead on GapFit’s collection. He's involved in many fashioning functions, from detailing design to sampling, swatches, selection and clothing production.
Back to top