Keyholder Specialist - Wisconsin
- Oshkosh, WI
Gap has always been about optimistic American style. Starting with our very first store on Ocean Avenue in San Francisco, opened almost 50 years ago by Doris and Don Fisher. The thread that's run through those five decades is the phenomenal people that make up our brand - our employees and our customers. People who are rooted in the legacy that makes Gap what it is, but who are also focused on the future. People who want to leave the world better than they found it.
We've built our brand on staying true to our roots while always being out in front of what's next. If you want to be part of an iconic American brand, and help lead the way for where we're headed, we'd love to have you join us.
About the role
As theKeyholder Specialist, you are responsible to support the management team toperform functional tasks as assigned; guiding work while supporting a positive storeenvironment. Keyholder Specialists will act as a mentor and role model to otherassociates to support service behaviors and the execution of tasks in specificareas of expertise. You contribute to a high performing team and consistentlydeliver a best-in-class customer experience. This role will be focused onconnecting with employees and customers to ultimately assist in achieving storeperformance goals; including meeting the sales budget, building market share,as well as other Company-wide defined goals. As an important part of the BrandAssociate team, you will reinforce performance expectations by role modelingbehaviors and communicating how to achieve the Brand Vision and achieve orexceed the goals / strategies of the store.
What you'll do
the store management to ensure work tasks
are completed in a timely and efficient manner
initiatives designed to drive customer
satisfaction and business efficiencies
Provides supportin execution
of marketing and
visual presentation to promote sales
Readscommunications and interacts with store
to be knowledgeable of all current
initiatives, priorities and business metrics
Serve as a BrandAmbassador
to achieve priorities
in store, with customer as the primary focus
Mentor and trainindividuals
; provides on the job
training to associates sharing a higher level of
knowledge of product and processes
based upon direction from Leader on
Duty and collaborates effectively with employees
in assigned specialized functional area
during the day, inclusive of
before and after normal store operating hourswhen a
manager may not be present
Support Leader onDuty activities
hours, by exception
completion of work processes before or
after the store closes
- High School Diploma or equivalent experiencepreferred
- 1-2 years of retail experience preferred with aminimum of 6 months Gap Inc. experience
- Key holder experience preferred
- Ability to maneuver around sales floor, stockroom, work with and around cleaning chemicals, and lift/carry up to 30lbs.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet theneeds of the business, including holiday, evening, overnight and weekend shifts
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- See more of the benefits we offer.
Back to top