Keyholder Specialist Product Operations (Part Time) - West Town - Kids/Baby
Gap has always been about optimistic American style. Starting with our very first store on Ocean Avenue in San Francisco, opened almost 50 years ago by Doris and Don Fisher. The thread that's run through those five decades is the phenomenal people that make up our brand - our employees and our customers. People who are rooted in the legacy that makes Gap what it is, but who are also focused on the future. People who want to leave the world better than they found it.
We've built our brand on staying true to our roots while always being out in front of what's next. If you want to be part of an iconic American brand, and help lead the way for where we're headed, we'd love to have you join us.
About the role
As the Keyholder Specialist, you are responsible to supportthe management team to perform functional tasks as assigned; guiding work whilesupporting a positive store environment. Keyholder Specialists will act as amentor and role model to other associates to support service behaviors and theexecution of tasks in specific areas of expertise. You contribute to a highperforming team and consistently deliver a best-in-class customer experience.This role will be focused on connecting with employees and customers toultimately assist in achieving store performance goals; including meeting thesales budget, building market share, as well as other Company-wide definedgoals. As an important part of the Brand Associate team, you will reinforceperformance expectations by role modeling behaviors and communicating how toachieve the Brand Vision and achieve or exceed the goals / strategies of thestore.
What you'll do
- Supports the store management to ensure work tasks are completed in a timely and efficient manner
- Executes initiatives designed to drive customer satisfaction and business efficiencies
- Providessupport in execution of marketing and visual presentation to promote sales
- Reads communications and interacts with store management to be knowledgeable of all current initiatives, priorities and business metrics
- Serve as aBrand Ambassador to achieve priorities in store, with customer as the primary focus
- Mentor andtrain individuals; provides on the job training to associates sharing a higher level of knowledge of product and processes
- Takes action based upon direction from Leader on Duty and collaborates effectively with employees
- Buildexpertise in assigned specialized functionalarea
- Guide workactivities during the day, inclusive of before and after normal store operating hours when a manager may not be present
- SupportLeader on Duty activities during non-peak hours, by exception
- May support completion of work processes before or after the store closes
- May open or close
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience preferred
- 1-2 years of retail experience preferred with a minimum of 6 months Gap Inc. experience
- Key holder experience preferred
- Ability to maneuver around sales floor, stock room, work with and around cleaning chemicals, and lift/carry up to 30lbs.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including holiday, evening, overnight and weekend shifts
This job profile intends to describe the general nature and level of work. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities
Benefits at Gap
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- See more of the benefits we offer.
For eligible employees
Back to top