Key Holder - Outlet Collections
As a global specialty retailer, Banana Republic is focused on delivering versatile, contemporary classics. Our customers seek to make the most of every moment. How we do it is just as important as what we do. We value people who are confident, optimistic and curious, because we believe in unleashing creativity and greatness every day.
Who We Are
Banana Republic Brand Ambassador: We are team players who are engaging, sociable, team oriented and stylish. We are passionate about fashion and trend and always do what is right for our customers. We create a customer centric environment and are relentless about exceeding goals. We are curious, honest and kind; we bring joy to everyone.
Engaging: We are inviting, easily connecting with others. We are passionate, approachable and in service to our customers. We recognize others successes. Sociable: We actively seek new experiences, information, and knowledge. We proactively solicit feedback from our internal and external customers, responding quickly to feedback. We are digitally connected and socially conscious. Team Oriented: We work together to achieve our goals. We are supportive, respectful and caring. We remain resilient in difficult situations. Stylish: We are enthusiastic and knowledgeable about product and trend. Our style is relevant and chic.
What We Do
As a member of the Banana Republic team, the Key Holder is responsible for helping create a customer centric environment and engaging with customers to ensure a positive shopping experience. In addition, the Key Holder is responsible for opening and/or closing the store per guidelines; ensuring that proper store procedures and policies are adhered to consistently when the leadership team is not on duty. The Key Holder will supervise merchandise handling activities, when appropriate, and other operational functions to ensure accuracy and compliance with company procedures. Responsibilities include:
- Being an Ambassador for the brand by modeling a customer centric mindset
- Demonstrating customer centric behaviors
- Handling customer situations with a solution based mindset
- Assessing customers' needs and providing assistance and information on product features and benefits
- Enhancing the customer experience through digital offerings
- Actively seeking out and engaging with customers in the store
- Ensuring the customer never leaves disappointed
- Handling all returns and customer issues courteously and professionally
- Maintaining the store to meet brand standards
- Executing all operational processes effectively and efficiently
- Demonstrating values and behaviors consistent with our culture
- Achieving goals
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Customer focused
- Engaging and sociable
- Team oriented
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results
- Operationally efficient
- Communicates effectively
- Tech savvy
- Ability to maneuver around sales floor, stockroom and office
- Ability to partner with the leadership team on operational matters
- Must have a team-player mentality
KEY BENEFITS :
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet.
- Company paid vacation, sick days, float and bereavement days
- Maternity leave top up.
- Employee retirement savings plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Employees eligible to receive health, dental, disability and life insurance.
- Tuition reimbursement program.
- Employee family assistance program.
*For eligible employees
The Canada benefits listed above do not constitute fundamental terms of the employment contract, and are subject to employee eligibility and employer discretion. The company reserves the right to amend or eliminate these benefits from time to time at its sole discretion.
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteenth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Back to top