Key Holder (5:30AM - Onwards) - Galleria
Who We Are
Banana Republic Brand Ambassador: We are team players who are engaging, sociable, team oriented and stylish. We are passionate about fashion and trend and always do what is right for our customers. We create a customer centric environment and are relentless about exceeding goals. We are curious, honest and kind; we bring joy to everyone.
Engaging: We are inviting, easily connecting with others. We are passionate, approachable and in service to our customers. We recognize others successes. Sociable: We actively seek new experiences, information, and knowledge. We proactively solicit feedback from our internal and external customers, responding quickly to feedback. We are digitally connected and socially conscious. Team Oriented: We work together to achieve our goals. We are supportive, respectful and caring. We remain resilient in difficult situations. Stylish: We are enthusiastic and knowledgeable about product and trend. Our style is relevant and chic.
What We Do
As a member of the Banana Republic team, the Key Holder is responsible for opening and/or closing the store and ensuring that proper store procedures and policies are adhere to consistently when the leadership team is not on duty or unavailable on the sales floor. The Key Holder will supervise all employees and oversee sales, create a positive customer experience, merchandise handling when appropriate and all operational functions to ensure accuracy and compliance with company procedures.
- Being an Ambassador for the brand by modeling a customer centric mindset.
- Working together with the team to meet and exceed sales goals.
- Handling customer situations with a solution based mindset.
- Assisting with the training of all new Brand Ambassadors as well as the re-training of existing Brand Ambassadors as needed.
- Supporting the leadership team to by maintaining a clean store.
- Supporting the execution of all visual merchandise updates and standards.
- Opening and closing the registers and store following proper procedures.
- Ensuring data integrity procedures are followed.
- Following all company policies and ensuring that all policies, standards and procedures are maintained and followed in a consistent manner.
- Other duties as assigned by the leadership team.
2584 EAST SUNRISE BLVD
- Customer focused
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results
- Communicates effectively
- Tech savvy
- College Degree preferred
- Ability to maneuver around sales floor, stockroom and office
- Open availability to meet the needs of the business, including evenings and weekends
- Ability to partner with the leadership team on operational matters
- Must have a team- player mentality
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Director Of Merchandising, Gap
As Merchandising Director of Men’s and Women’s fitness, Dan lets customers take the lead on GapFit’s collection. He's involved in many fashioning functions, from detailing design to sampling, swatches, selection and clothing production.
Back to top