Intelligence Analyst, Information Security
Gap Inc. Technology is the engine driving innovative retail, e-commerce, and global enterprise technology for Gap Inc.'s five renown brands – Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta and INTERMIX. We're looking for exceptional talent with fresh ideas, cutting-edge skills, and a passion for retail technology. As part of our team, you'll be exposed to hands-on learning opportunities across all facets of the Gap Inc. Technology organization, working on high-profile, big-impact projects alongside the best technologists and leaders in the industry. Ready to get started?
The Intelligence Analyst will join the Attack Intelligence team at Gap, Inc. This position will analyze and respond to emerging threats and intelligence sources as well as build and tune intelligence platforms to help analysts efficiently review data.
This is an individual contributor role on a hybrid Intelligence/Penetration Testing team. This role will work closely with penetration testers and will partner with teams across InfoSec as needed. This role will provide reports that will update the InfoSec leadership team regarding security events taking place globally.
- Review incoming intelligence from OSINT and private sources.
- Develop Threat Models on emerging and legacy technologies.
- Work with penetration testers in researching new exploits and their impact on the organization.
- Create reports for leadership teams informing on security events occurring around the world.
- Build workflows with incident response to enrich data with intelligence sources.
- Tune security platforms to organize and take action on intelligence.
- 5+ years in a security intelligence position.
- Understanding of the DREAD methodology.
- Experience with intelligence platforms such as Threat Connect.
- One or more relevant security certificates.
- Self-Motivated and sense of urgency to succeed in their role on the team.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and/or project management skills.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Theresa engineers innovative tech solutions with a small agile development team. Specifically, they work to bring mobile applications to the hands of Gap’s store associates.
Back to top