About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments - but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands - Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy and Athleta - have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we're more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it's why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It's why we're committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
Information Security - SSO/Access Management Engineer - HDC
Gap Inc. Technology is the engine driving innovative retail, e-commerce, and global enterprise technology for Gap Inc.'s five renown brands - Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta and INTERMIX. We're looking for exceptional talent with fresh ideas, cutting-edge skills, and a passion for retail technology. As part of our team, you'll be exposed to hands-on learning opportunities across all facets of the Gap Inc. Technology organization, working on high-profile, big-impact projects alongside the best technologists and leaders in the industry. Ready to get started?
GapTech Information Security is the global information security function for Gap Inc. inclusive of, and across, all Gap Inc. brands.
- The SSO/AccessManagement Engineer is a member of the IAM team within GapTech Information Security, and reports to the Senior Manager, IAM.
- In this role, the SSO/AccessManagement Engineer will cater to the needs of the business, engage with the product, infra and developer teams, be responsible for implementing SSO, Access Management & MFA for business applications and providing technical advisory/support across hybrid multi-cloud, on-prem environment, maintaining Gap Inc. Information Security policies, standards, and industry best practices.
- SSO/AccessManagement Engineer will follow Gap Inc's security strategy, collaborate with other infrastructure teams, DevOps and application engineers to understand their product, technology and business needs.
- Design & implement procedures to automate security tasks that seamlessly integrate into code builds and deployments.
Who you are
- Good Communication, collaboration skills & troubleshooting skills
- At least 2 years' experience in managing Single Sign-On (SSO) environments, SSO Federation (SAML) both as an IDP and SP
- Hands-on experience with one or more of Single SignOn, Access Management and MFA tools.
- Experience in PingFederate, PingAccess & PingID products is preferred.
- Experience with Ping Directory will be an advantage.
- Experience in other Access managers (CA Siteminder, Tivoli Access Manager) or other MFA tools can be considered
- Good knowledge of network concepts such as WAF, Firewall, Loadbalancers, GTM, LTM, Radius Server, Proxy, Reverse Proxy etc
- Hands on knowledge of working on Unix servers & tools such as WinSCP, Putty, Terminal
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- One of the most competitive paid time off plans in the industry
- Merchandise discount for our brand products at franchise stores and their websites
- Comprehensive health coverage for employees, same-sex partners and their families
- Health and wellness program: free annual health check-ups, fitness center and Employee Assistance Program
- Comprehensive benefits to support the journey of parenthood
- Retirement planning assistance
- See more of the benefits we offer.