Global Manager, Communications and Engagement
Old Navy makes current American fashion essentials accessible to every family. From day one, Old Navy was a revolution. We were something the world had never seen - fabulous, affordable fashion. We didn't take ourselves too seriously, and we broke the industry's rules. We said fashion didn't have to be just for rich people - it could be for everyone. We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. Today, customers can shop for their must-have fashion essentials online as well as in one of our 1,000+ stores located globally.
When you work at Old Navy, you're choosing a different path (and a pretty awesome one at that). We believe that style and quality should be accessible to everyone and we work hard to make that possible. Truth is, in fashion, it's easy to be exclusive. It takes a lot more creativity, guts and drive to be inclusive. What we believe in today is exactly what we believed in when we started: we're on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Sound good to you?
Old Navy – a brand for everyone, a place for you.
Job Summary: The Manager of OldNavy Global Communications plays a critical role in developing and implementingthe communications strategy for Old Navy, a $6 billion global apparel brand with58,000 employees worldwide. The Manager works closely with the Director ofCommunications to develop and execute Old Navy-specific executivecommunications, employee communications, operational communications, internalmeetings, external and crisis communications, as well as employee events acrossthe brand's channels and geographies.
The Old Navy Communications team is responsiblefor strategic, engagement and operational communications for the brand's SanFrancisco Headquarters; as well as the employees in over 1,000 Old Navy storesacross the United States, Canada, China, Mexico, and franchisee partners acrossthe world.
- Work closely with the Director to drive the brand's global communications strategy – focused on HQ, leadership communications, culture and community.
- Support an Old Navy Leadership Team member to build their executive communications strategy for all aspects of their division.
- Bring an original creative and fresh perspective to communicating across all channels with a specific emphasis on utilizing digital platforms to amplify and tell the story of America's favorite retail brand.
- Deliver consistent, compelling messages and curate employee experiences in unique ways to build and inspire confidence in the long-term strength of Old Navy and its leadership team - communicating directly to 1,000+ HQ employees and 58,000 employees worldwide.
- Operate as both a strategist and project manager, oversee multiple "campaigns" that support Old Navy's business initiatives, invigorates passion and builds awareness for the brand globally.
550 TERRY FRANCOIS BLVD.
- Strategic and thoughtful approach to work
- Strong written communications, project management and planning skills
- Ability to manage ambiguity with confidence and composure
- Tech savvy
- Creative and Collaborative
- Eager to learn and improve
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Director Of Merchandising, Gap
As Merchandising Director of Men’s and Women’s fitness, Dan lets customers take the lead on GapFit’s collection. He's involved in many fashioning functions, from detailing design to sampling, swatches, selection and clothing production.
Back to top