Global Consumer Payments- Senior Manager- Old Navy Loyalty & Acquisition Marketing
Our past is full of iconic moments - but our future is going to spark many more. We're looking for the people who'll help make our next decade just as revolutionary as our first five. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love tomake a difference, you're the right fit. Come grow with us.
Acquisition Marketing is responsible for setting annual goals and strategies to drive new customer acquisition at Old Navy and Old Navy Online through its loyalty programs.
• Owns cross-functional goals to drive growth of credit card / loyalty program acquisition across all channels
• Accountable for achieving annual acquisition goals for the Old Navy card program and ensuring cross-functional partner buy-in and support
• Drives the annual marketing / commercial strategic plan with analytical and competitive insights, hindsight learnings, Store / Field feedback and a demonstrated point of view on programs and activities
• Manages the Store / Field partner relationship to drive a consistent focus, engagement, and education on value of loyalty programs
• Identifies new loyalty acquisition opportunities to drive customer retention and growth for Old Navy
• Drives Field engagement strategies and tactics to ensure focus, education and excitement about the value of the loyalty programs
• Forecasts annual, weekly and monthly loyalty customer penetration to total business, providing insights, based on offer performance and customer data, into changes in trend and YOY metrics.
• Partners closely with Store Ops and field team to drive card acquisition and deliver against Old Navy Card targets
• Works cross-functionally to set goals and key performance metrics and communicates goals and status to Regions/Districts/Stores on a quarterly basis
• Develops and enhances training resources for the Field teams
• Optimize the loyalty customer journey to ensure stellar customer experiences across channels/devices
• Set, test and learn strategies to optimize the effectiveness of marketing and Field engagement initiatives
• Efficiently and effectively allocate annual budget
• Manage relationships and day-to-day operations with partners and vendors
• Serve as a subject matter expert in loyalty and payments
• 5 - 7 years in customer acquisition and / or experience and exposure working with/in a customer-facing 'field' or operational environment
• Exceptional communication skills: written, oral and formal presentation; ability to actively participate in senior-level discussions
• Strong project management and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills required. Highly comfortable with leveraging data to drive decisions
• Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work with and gain buy-in from cross-functional partners at all levels
• Organized, self-starter, with strong interpersonal skills
• Proficient with MS Office. Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills desired
• Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing or Communications
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Employees can apply for tuition reimbursement.
- Family care programs.
- Commuter benefits.
- Pet Discount Program.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteenth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Director Of Merchandising, Gap
As Merchandising Director of Men’s and Women’s fitness, Dan lets customers take the lead on GapFit’s collection. He's involved in many fashioning functions, from detailing design to sampling, swatches, selection and clothing production.
Back to top