Franchise Pricing Analyst - Strategic Alliances
- New York, NY
About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments - but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands - Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City - have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we're more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it's why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It's why we're committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
This role is an exciting opportunity to play a key part in driving the success of the Business Development and Strategy team within Gap Inc Franchise. The candidate will play an integral role in supporting the growth of Franchise through financial analysis, reporting and recommendation. The candidate can expect to provide decision support for the pricing team.
What you'll do
- Manage franchise pricing analysis preparation, and generate documentation for Gap and Banana Republic market week events.
- Provide reporting analysis and generate templates to support the pricing team
- Partner with Logistics Finance to understand seasonal supply chain cost structure for pricing analysis
- Provide support to shape, support, and execute the building of monthly forecasts, annual budgets and long-range planning (short, mid, and long term strategy and business plans)
- Interpret financial data and provide recommendations on key documents from Franchise partners (request for proposals, real estate proposals, new country openings, annual business plans, approval memos, etc.)
- Perform a variety of business analysis and ad hoc analytical support as needed
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting or related field preferred
- 0-2 years of Finance experience; international or franchise retail experience preferred; planning experience also a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities; can synthesize financial data and strategic objectives into clear business recommendations
- Ability to gather, manipulate, and interpret data, predict trends, and establish priorities
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Computer skills Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Web based applications
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and be flexible in a fast-paced, ever-changing global retail marketplace
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- See more of the benefits we offer.
Back to top