Floor Coordinator - Georgetown
About the role
As an INTERMIX Floor Coordinator you are responsible for delivering and sometimes leading the transformational customer experience, building our brand one customer at a time and ultimately driving our business through sales. With the added responsibility of being a Key Holder, you will also have store open/closing responsibilities, which requires a high degree of maturity and integrity. The ideal candidate should be authentic, have a genuine curiosity and interest in people, and a defined fashion & style sensibility. Additionally, you must have exceptional selling skills, and be savvy about the visual and operational aspects of the role.
Be a Team Player
What you'll do
- Model behavior that reflects the company's core values
- Appropriately manage conflict and take ownership for your part in the team dynamic
- Demonstrate a high degree of maturity and integrity
- Contribute to a positive atmosphere that is fun, professional, productive and team oriented
Deliver the Customer Experience
- Contribute to an environment that consistently delivers a transformational customer experience
- Demonstrate strong use of selling skills
- Ensure a high level of customer service through extensive product knowledge and product ownership
- Take ownership for the customer journey in your store - customize it for your customer demographic and develop & maintain productive customer relationships
- Maintain a "One Company" perspective on charge sends, returns, and other such transactions that are critical to a positive customer experience
Represent the Brand
- Understand and communicate the INTERMIX brand philosophy and lifestyle with each other and the customer
- Emulate the brand aesthetic and embody a strong sense of fashion and an enthusiastic attitude
- Contribute to maintaining all brand and operating standards to support brand consistency
- Assist in maintaining store presentation standards
- Leverage in-store technology to ensure every customer's experience is transformational
- Perform store opening and closing procedures including counting register funds, completing bank deposits, opening and closing the registers and securing the facility
- Ensure all sales and operational policies and procedures are maintained
- Accurately process all POS transactions and capture of customer information and assist when necessary with operational and back of house activities
- Adhere to all policies and procedures with a focus on loss prevention and operational excellence
Drive the Business & Deliver Results
- Achievement of personal sales and metric goals
- Build and maintain new and existing customer relationships
- Maintain a solid, organized client book which furthers your customer relationships and generates consistent, proactive sales volume
- Be aware of and react to the rhythm of your business, not just relying on walk-in traffic but through clienteling, outreach and event opportunities
- 2-4 yrs. experience in a high volume, customer-driven retail environment.
- Strong personal selling and customer relations experience.
- Ability to lift (at least 30 lbs), carry, push, pull, squat, kneel, twist, turn, climb, crawl, reach and bend.
- Availability and flexibility to work days, nights, weekends, holidays, store openings and closings, to meet the needs of the business.
Back to top